Charger Scat Pack Widebody - buy or lease?

Has anyone been able to hack a deal on a Charger Scat Pack Widebody? Looks like I might be able to buy one with a $50k tag for around $42k including incentives and dealer discount, not including tax title and license.

Are these better to buy? Used non-widebodies seem to hold their value pretty well.

Any input is appreciated!

Better to buy for either Charger or Challenger Scat Pack WB versions as I think there’s only $1k in lease incentives but in TX the financial incentives are $4850/$5850, but will depend on your region incentives. Inventory is too low and most manufacturers have scaled back their leasing incentives.

Generally better deals are had in winter on performance vehicles but this winter might be more barren than normal. ~$10k off to buy is good though and they appear to hold their value fairly well. I’ve half considered just buying one but if you’re looking for specific options it can make it difficult.

1 Like

Buy at this point. There haven’t been any good lease incentives in a long time.

I started looking and this is the first one I’ve received is this even legal lol

It’s legal. It’s called market addendum.

4 Likes

Ok thank you. I guess I’m going to patiently wait for the winter

AKA a “bump sticker”. Totally legal, the only concern is some dealership’s agreement with the manufacturer have rules around applying them.

FCA has no concern nor shame.

1 Like

Go look at a C8 window sticker. 3450 is nothing.

1 Like

Might be unconventional, @benedetto used to do CDJR in the area, worth a shot.

@Supakimchee is right, 50k over on G63s, 30k over on launch defenders, trax level markups on c8s.

2 Likes

Fca tried with the demons and it worked, those who paid msrp got their demons quicker.

I blame the idiots who pay adm and fca’s sh*tty dealer network.

1 Like

20,24 and 26k over is the latest quotes I have for the TRX.

download (1)

Also yikes on 20k over

I have one reserved for msrp vin ends 667 so early allocation. I have been offered 5-7k for my spot and the dealer lol

1 Like

What kind of options are you running?

Level 2, running boards, power fold mirrors and HK sound add on. Final build was 83k I didn’t want the launch edition package wanted all black.

That one has the plus group, sunroof, tech group, driver convenience group and HK sound system. I only care for the plus and driver convenience group tbh