Charger Hellcat WB spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Signed for it and Reliable Carriers took about 6 weeks to get it door to door…about 5.5 of that was them just not picking it up from dealer.

I’ve called then a million times, gotten the confirmation that the title was sent, then end up at the DMV every time and get told it hasn’t arrived… and that I need to request it from the lien holder… cycle continues.

Gonna try to hit up a third party to deal with the headache for me. Never had such a poor and mind blowingly stupid experience with CCAP. I’ve wasted countless hours of my life just trying to get one new vehicle registered.

1 Like

Yep-I was in the same situation exactly the same scenario WOW
Last time I didn’t go to DMV until I had a tracking number from CCAP-but even then they didn’t send it haha they only sent the letter for taxes/statement of facts :nerd_face:

Ok All,

I got the strongest offer today for $86K (honored upon inspection) and think I will go in tomorrow and see if I can Sell it… I’ll let you know if they NEED more cars after my deal is finalized in SoCal

5 Likes

Is that on your MY22 still?

Yes the 2022 original MSRP $81,175 sticker MSRP $83,620

Good offer IMO.

1 Like

If I remember correctly that’s 1k more than I sold mine for back in the Summer. Seems like a solid number.

1 Like

Seems like a good offer also. Sold mine for 85k with 3300 miles. GLWI.

2 Likes

Great offer. Let mine go for 82.5 in Jan

1 Like

SOLD for $87,300 payoff was $74,195 now gotta wait for title to hit dealer and get the check :+1:
Not a bad deal, guess CCAP messing up with my title paid off a bit more than original quotes from February :joy: I just got the plates today and drove to dealer

14 Likes

I wonder if we’ll see the values trend up a little as we get closer to the summer. Nice bag though, congrats!

1 Like

Samantha Jones Wow GIF by HBO Max

Dinner on you

1 Like

:clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5: Congrats!

1 Like

I had a couple of dealerships outbidding each other :laughing: I probably could’ve squeezed in a bit more-but was Ok with this offer… Some 2023 Hellcats they had at $50K ADM :joy:

NBA MONEY hits different

4 Likes

Got off the phone with them just now and they’re still refusing to send the title over :smiling_face_with_tear:

Guess I gotta set the car on fire.

2 Likes

$85k with 3300 miles is a SOLID offer. Especially after we were told here that top dollar would only be given to creampuff/daisy examples (>500 miles.)

1 Like

Thanks. I expected to break even but made out ahead thanks to @Clutch dealer. Been driving it since mid September 22. Was a blast while I had it. Moving on to the next one coming this summer.

2 Likes

Wonder why they won’t send it-maybe it’s not ready yet!?! No explanation!?!