Charger Hellcat WB spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Im at 3k miles in 4 month. Averaging 13.4 combined. I think I need 2 new tires tho.

Share sticker too pls :grinning:

Itā€™s a completely stripped spec.

Color add on really. Debated on the alcantara options but the leather is actually really nice.

1 Like

Did you lease or bought?

Mine was an august order so it locked in Aug 2022 pricing. Lease made best sense. 36/10k $932.

3 Likes

Are they any incentivized rates for 2023? Probably going to have to end up buying it.

I agree - the leather is surprisingly nice, for it being Dodge and in general.

So happy I could nearly have tears. :face_holding_back_tears::joy: Ik, Ik it is only a Dodge. Iā€™m shocked the car was even built, let alone be delivered with NO damage. There is definitely nostalgic thoughts around this carā€¦everything is going hybrid, ev, large displacement is quickly becoming extinct etc.

Cancer took my grandfather about a decade ago now. He made it into his early 50ā€™s and was one of the very few who were obsessed with cars/vehicles like I am. He wasnā€™t necessarily a Mopar fan either, but I think heā€™d have a grin for this one. It may be a bit dated, a bit overpriced, but still what a gem. I took delivery of her dirty today, so she got the first bath ever this afternoon. :pray:t3:

18 Likes

Congrats. I think you had the most agonizing wait :rofl:

3 Likes

Appreciate it. Iā€™m not sure that I was at the absolute bottom, but I had to have been close. Iā€™m thankful the damn car was even built. It finally made it into production the first week of Decemberā€¦after being rescheduled 3 or 4 times. Literally every time my build date was approaching, the plant shut down the day before and then somehow my order got shafted. :man_shrugging:t2:

Probably shaved ~5 years off of my life due to stress, but itā€™s here! :joy: FWIW- these things are nuts, crazy powerā€¦and I havenā€™t floored it yet. Obviously still in break-in and it was about 6 degrees when I took delivery. :cold_face:

2 Likes

Congrats! Anxious for the full review!

1 Like

Thanks! Although it may be awhile for the review, Iā€™m afraid.:joy: Once I take it from the shop to the garage, it will be parked until spring. My sports cars almost never see snow/winterā€¦so this was definitely a first. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Side note - is anyone attending the Radford course in April? :sunglasses:

1 Like

What is this thing you callā€¦ snow? JK, enjoy man, it looks great. Hope you get a few warmish, dry days so you can get it out and knock out the break in miles before it really gets warm. You are on all seasons, correct? You need to start looking at drag radialsā€¦

1 Like

Ha! Arenā€™t you NE or east coast somewhere?? There is snow there!

Yeah, AS. I thought about getting another set of wheels with basically drag radials on the rear. I told the dealer I do regret not optioning the other rims. For some reason, I thought they were silver (rather the the dark gray), otherwise I wouldā€™ve ordered them. I donā€™t remember the name. I think maybe warp speed(?).

No, Iā€™m picky enough I donā€™t bring the fun car not bike out until it is for ā€œgoodā€. Even if we get a week of fair weather, too much hassle packing everything back away. :man_shrugging:t2:

congrats!!! butā€¦
all i see is rust all over the undercarriageā€¦
couldnt be california

1 Like

Iā€™m in the SE. Born and raised in MA though. Stayed until 2005, so I know the struggle. I had a nice car and a winter beater as early as high school (87 IROC-Z and 86 Taurus).

1 Like

Congrats well worth the wait.

Now question is when do you trade this in for new all electric banshee.

1 Like

April 23 :smiling_imp:

2 Likes