Central Texas -->>> July's Lease your 4x4 Tundra TSS Crew for $600/month w/ $0 down w/Tax Credits

I did a lot of US Bank lease turn in analysis when I did my deal bc of the same fear. It seems most people that had issues were from 2017 and prior. I also heard from several people that had no issues at all, so I took the chance on the cheap lease.

Even if you’re worried about US Bank turn in charges, you save ~$2600 on a 24 month lease & ~$3900 on a 36 month lease by going with US Bank over TFS. I doubt your damage charges would cost that much unless you trash the vehicle, and if you did that TFS would expect you to pay for it as well.

2 Likes

I copied this from their Program Rules:

ü GAP Insurance / Waivers not permitted.

I’m sure you can call US Bank Directly and Verify that information

Yes the TFS payment is about $100 more than the US Bank lease. TFS residuals are lower for the same Tundra and our M/F are higher. I would recomend going thru TFS if you are planning to buy the truck at the end of lease, if not you can just do US Bank, like TotesMcGotes said you can always have issues at the end of a lease based on the condition of your vehicle, but that is regardless of the bank.

I leased a Tundra through US Bank from a dealer in the DFW area back in October 2018. After reading the forums here I started to question the GAP issue. I called US Bank and the representative told me that as long as I had the required insurance on the vehicle they would not go after me for any potential negative equity. She referenced me to section 29 of the lease agreement. I haven’t actually gone back on my lease agreement to verify. But if someone out there has a US Bank lease in Texas maybe they could look at section 29 and report back.

1 Like

I’ll try to upoad that fine print on the contract soon

Thanks Miguel. Yeah that ~$300 payment is tempting. I will ask if the dealer can add some wear/tear. I’ve leased Lexus for years and at turn in they pretty much don’t care as long as its not trashed.

1 Like

That’s a great option, if you do decide to do that make sure you place any claims and are resolved before you turn in the lease.

Here’s a picture of the provision in the U.S. Bank contract - it is indeed in section 29 of the lease. Valek.jw was spot on.

OK So US Bank does cover GAP in their contract. This is good info for everyone.

Thanks Brew

1 Like

No problem. The only thing I’m not a fan of is requiring a $500 deductible (noted elsewhere in the contract). I’m not sure why they care what the deductible is, given that I have to pay it. But it seems like a way for the US bank to weasel out of waving gap if you have a higher deductible.

1 Like

well that is my deductible rate so …oh well I suppose…this a good deal on a 50k truck…to bad I can’t get LED’s for that price unless I go TRD Sport 4x4 or just TRD 4x4

It’s been a great truck so far, and the price is impossible to beat. In the DFW area no dealer is even close. There is a tundra forum that walks through adding aftermarket LEDs. Doesn’t appear to be too expensive - for what it’s worth.

1 Like

HI, Miguel. Do you have anymore tax credits for this month? I am needing to go through TFS on this lease.

1 Like

Yes, I do have Tax Credits thru Toyota. Looking for something in particular?

Thank you Miguel for an A+ experience through Toyota of Cedar Park. We made the drive from about an hour away because no other dealer we could find was able to match what Miguel was offering on a new Tundra lease. If you are anywhere in Texas, don’t hesitate to see what Miguel can work out for you before you make a move.

We are already telling friends in Temple about it. Thanks, Miguel!

3 Likes

Thank you Brad, I appretiate your bussiness and will treat anyone you send me with the same level of honesty and service.

I hope you enjoy your new truck and hope to see you back again soon to give you another amazing deal for your wife’s Sequoia/Land Cruiser???

1 Like

Can you update for April? I’m interested in Tundras and Tacos.

I did, the $319 payment is on a $50,194 MSRP Tundra TSS Crewmax. Tacoma’s have a really good lease deal too, but they lack the rebates of the Tundra’s so you’ll end up getting a higher payment. Are you looking for something in particular?

Hi Miguel
I’m in Utah. Can you let me know if or when you can do an out of state lease. Thanks

Edit your first post and remove all the customer pictures. The marketplace is for ads with numbers. You can create a review thread for users to write reviews if you wish.