Cathy Wood’s Auto Industry Prediction

You went to Grovers I’m assuming and 3 months you didn’t make it to Anchor Bar or bar bill for chicken wings?

Chicken wings is not food.

6 Likes

Not even sure how to respond to this…ok :woman_shrugging:

A nutrient-free delivery system for Bleu Cheese, not unlike the adjacent celery sticks

Appetizer :man_shrugging:

Getting way off topic but… Allen Burger Venture, I think? Tbf we were usually working long hours, and flying in Monday and out Thursday night meant we did 1 or 2 nights out to eat somewhere.
That and we were also based in downtown and didn’t venture super far usually since it was snowing 24/7 and cold between December and February.

Agree chicken wings are not really food, and definitely not gourmet…

You lost me at sub

You can make crispy chicken wings by using baking soda and an oven instead of deep-frying. Baking soda lowers the temperature the Maillard reaction occurs resulting in crispy, crunchy, and browned wings in an oven.

1 Like

Oh yea Allen Burger Venture is good. Grovers has been around a bit longer and the burgers are unreal.

@HersheySweet I honestly only eat Bar Bill Chicken wings. When I travel and they have “hot wings” it makes me laugh.

Totonnos is great, Difara is not the same if the old man is not working. When he retires it’s going to go downhill, when he’s not in you can tell his son’s are working. L & B’s is great but the recipe has changed over the years, especially when one of the owners got killed.

Difara got shut down for a rat infestation last year I think

Cathy Woods / ARK is closing out 2021 a big loser. At least she made news moving her HQ with fewer-than-50 employees to Florida this year:

I hope Santa brought her a new :crystal_ball:

1 Like

Re-zoned for mixed use/Residential purposes, probably. :sweat_smile:

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2022-02-09/high-car-prices-will-be-a-lasting-feature-of-inflation

Interesting take that all the high prices now are subsidizing the transition to EVs anyway, so you’re being over charged for an ICE to help them transition.

https://www.thestreet.com/.amp/investing/cathie-wood-ark-fund-20-month-low

Big “Buy high / sell low” energy this week by her fund. #visionary

2 Likes

She’s lost me enough money. No more arkk for me.

2 Likes

Earlier this week

Not that Tesla hasn’t bled out, but

One presumes ARK sees more upside now in GM than Tesla, but that redemption could have stayed a redemption instead of rotating from the frying pan into the fire.

:money_with_wings::boom::money_with_wings::fire:

Ford also downgraded today. If you were planning to buy 100 shares to be eligible for X-Plan pricing in 6 months, your time has arrived.

2 Likes

With her GM bet down close to 30%

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-12-15/cathie-wood-boosts-tesla-coinbase-holdings-on-dip-buying-binge

:cowboy_hat_face::clown_face:

1 Like

With her recent double-down on $TSLA down roughly 30% in the past week, this FT article takes a good look at every dimension of ARK and their “funds”

Since she is making the rounds, campaigning against higher rates

A kind soul would call the Coast Guard to rescue her positions in GM and Tesla…