Cars and Coffee for Lease Hacking?

Anyone ever give any thought to some kind of meet up like that? It wouldn’t even have to be forum specific, it could be open to the public, perhaps a small admission/car entry charge to raise money for the site and/or charity. Only criteria would be a leased vehicle with proof of a valid contract. Maybe a prize for best deal relative to MSRP, and/or most interesting lease? Perhaps merchandise like the bumper stickers, plate frames, etc that have been discussed could be made available. The board seems to be pretty well represented regionally, so there could be multiple locations based on level of interest. I’ve never done anything like this personally, I’ve never even actually gone to a Cars and Coffee since I don’t exactly have anything interesting or cool to show. Do I necessarily want to check out someone’s Chevy Cruze? Not really, but it becomes far more interesting when you find out that person got it for some ridiculous price and you can talk about that part of it too, in addition to the person next to them with an exotic that most people would never think you could possibly have for the price they are paying.

1 Like

Interesting suggestion.
I would be in for something like this for sure.

I would think you should still include people who are interested but don’t have a lease yet. It would still raise more money

Exactly… There would be admission fees and anyone could come. But to actually show a car it must be a lease. Could be an educational experience for people. Maybe even some kind of presentation on the basics for newbies, etc.

It’s a good thought, but I’m not sure how many people you’re going to get to go to a meet up where they pay a cover charge to discuss lease structures. I would think there might be more interest in creating a virtual store with merchandise you suggested.

Well it would be more about checking out other people’s rides under the guise of “you wouldn’t believe what you could afford to drive if you knew how to approach things”

We of the Lease Hackrs Forum are pleased to meet you !

6 Likes

im down! …2020202020.

Here’s us a year ago.

1 Like