CARQ Brokering, [NY, NJ, PA, CT, VA, MD, DE + Nationwide Shipping (all but MA)]

, , , ,

Would you mind posting the details of your S60 deal for reference?

thanks!

@nyclife just brokered a lease on a 2017 X3 for me. A great and efficient experience. He helped advise on vehicle selection and pricing and we were able to conclude the transaction (and with home delivery in SoCal) in a little over a weekend! The price (broker fee and all) was right for what I was looking to accomplish!

3 Likes

I worked with him in the last few days. He is very good and prompt. He gave me very good option though went with different option and not his fault. He is very good. I will definitely refer him to friends and I will work with him in the future.

1 Like

Highly recommended @nyclife. I was under the rock after submitted the credit application and car is not available. He stepped in and able to pull better deal. Thank you so much.

I tried this as close as possible for calculation.
leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Audi&msrp=59705&sales_price=53802&months=36&mf=.00113&dp=0&doc_fee=386.75&acq_fee=695&taxed_inc=3348&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=59&reg_fee=330&sales_tax=8.875&memo=T6mom&acqFee_check=true&totalLeaseTax_radio=true&miles=7500

1 Like

Just picked up my 2018 Volvo S90 thanks to Quentin, he finalized the deal and all i had to do (other than waiting for the car to arrive at dealership) was to go sign the papers and drive the car away.

3 Likes

Quentin mentioned in another thread he found someone a 340i in SoCal for under $400/mo - that was me. Do not hesitate if you’re ready to sign and want a truly amazing deal.

I lurked here for a while and started posting recently as I was in the market since my Mini Cooper S warranty was about to expire. I went back and forth on my own for a couple weeks with various dealers in the area and found some lukewarm deals at best. I reached out to Quentin and he was an absolute pleasure to deal with. He set expectations at a lofty but realistic level, and in the end exceeded them by far. He was fast, super knowledgeable, and somehow found the time to answer all my dumb questions.

Thanks Quentin! It was great working with you and meeting Nolan. You’ll most likely be hearing from me again in a couple years.

5 Likes

Quentin recently helped me get into a QX60 in PA. The local dealers weren’t serious about dealing and gave me the runaround over and over again. I got in touch with Quentin and he was able to get me a deal way better than anything I was being offered and helped me take advantage of an owner celebration event code to get out of my previous QX60 lease 4 months early. Not to mention getting me the exact color combination and packages I wanted.

The process was really easy and fast… I didn’t make a final decision until there were only 4 days left in the month and he was still able to get it done.

Thanks again, Quentin!

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/trophy-garage-photos/18772/849?u=gcz

3 Likes

Worked with Quentin for the last few weeks. Absolute pleasure to deal with and does what he says. If you’re in one of his areas, well worth contacting in my opinion.

1 Like

Hi nyclife, do you have any details on a Q50 or Q60 in SoCal?

@nyclife may reach out to you, and will PM if needed.
Looking for possible loaner lease C300 AWD for a relative in northern NJ.

1 Like

This is a review thread. PM Him your questions/comments.

2 Likes

I’ve never used @nyclife but I have sent him a bunch of PMs and he has always been super helpful and given me some pointers. I will definitely be using him on my next lease. He has been awesome.

Now only if there was a way to get my wife out of her rogue lease 2 years early :joy:

4 Likes

Got a Rogue and just got a QX50 quote[not very good], so i am or will be seeking to get out too.

No need to be snarky. It was a comment to remind people that this is a review thread, since nobody was able to read the other 15 times it was posted. The point is to keep this on topic so someone in the future doesn’t have to scroll through unrelated junk.

Feel free to pm me if you want to discuss thIs further. There’s no need to clutter the forum.

4 Likes

Quentin is the real deal, he has the deals he posts about exactly and delivers them exactly and immediately. Probably call him when you’re done kicking tires.

Extremely busy over the next two days, will try to get back to everyone by tomorrow night. Thanks for your patience!

2 Likes

I was one of the reasons Quentin (@nyclife) was so busy over the last week. After trying to hack a deal on a QX60 in my area, really ever since I joined LH a year ago, but in earnest over the last few months, and striking out miserably (best offer was 12% off a base model with VPP), I enlisted Quentin’s assistance in securing one. He was able to secure one at an amazing discount (considering I am in a region with only $1000 lease cash). More importantly, he was able to arrange delivery to my moms house in MD, so I didnt have to journey all the way up to PA. A couple of highlights, 1) if you are in NC and want an Infiniti, Quentin’s dealer knows how to handle the tax situation now, it took some back and forth to get their title/registration company trained but they should be good to go and 2) when a mid month extra $1000 appeared (thanks @tpgh), Quentin was able to get that added into my deal at the 11th hour, while he was attending a family friends graduation.

MSRP: 51,510
Selling price: 41,803 (with VPP)
Driveoffs: $638 (first month, doc fee, reg + 8 MSDs 3600)
Monthly: $350.79
39 mth @ 12k per year

2018 QX60 Premium, Premium plus

11 Likes

Thanks for the review Jason, enjoy the QX60!!!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the details!

I had been tracking Quentin’s deals on LH for a while and I asked him a ton of questions about lots of various cars because I had no idea what I wanted. Quentin answered all of my questions and recommended me some really great deals in the end I pulled the trigger on the X1 loaner deal he had as it served all my needs. My tires were about to go below the allowable wear limit and instead of getting a new set of tires I wouldn’t be using I spent my money on two months of car payments.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 BMW X1
MSRP: $ 43, XXX
Sales Price: $ 35, XXX 19% off
Ex-loaner with 3000 miles
Monthly Payment: 368
Drive-Off Amount: $2000
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.00166
Residual: 59%

Thank you to @nyclife for brokering this deal for me! I highly recommend him!

6 Likes