🌟 CARMA May CDJR:LH #1In Stock Units | 14% OFF all 4XE Models | 2024 Jeep GC 4XE 244$ Month

I’m a bit confused by this statement. I’ve leased 5 vehicles on this site from various brokers and the way it’s always worked is:

1. I reach out and say “Hey, I want a 4XE in white/black, 12k miles/year, 24/month lease, zip code, etc.”
  2. You reply “Okay, I have a few in stock, I can do $xxx/month on that deal”
  3. I pay the broker fee and you provide the dealer information

Stating that you won’t even start the search (your words, not mine) before I pay the broker fee does not fill me with confidence. Why would anyone pay the broker fee before we’ve discussed money and availability? Please clarify why your operation runs differently then almost every other broker here?

I appreciate your opinion & your concerns. & if you do not feel comfortable, I completely understand.

Previous to this Business name we were @NewAgeAutoLease, We were very well known in the LH community and did right by everyone & always kept our word. We are in the middle of getting all our reviews from that page on to this page.

This is for the 4XE only. My other posts do not have that.

As to our Won’t start the search we have all of the current colors & packages, so it’s not about not searching when we know we have it and if we don’t, we can simply do a DX. (dealer exchange).

We have over 20 dealers with in-stock units. So we can grab our customers any vehicle they’re looking for in terms of colors, packages, ETC. & in my first post, I was not doing that BUT, when you have over 90 inquiries of customers in which 50-60 customers who are nowhere near truly interested & they have us scroll through over 20 dealers inventory, reading them every MSRP, every detail on sticker & have us searching for every color, packages, & ETC. We tell them we have it, then they ask can you find this one without this package & cheaper MSRP. We find it. They ask for more, we do it BUT then they go ghost.

It wastes hours and hours of time lost in which we then LOSE customers who actually were interested but we lost them due to taking quite some time to get back to them.

We have had a bunch of customers who have paid, were ready, very interested & already lock things in & they were ok with it.

They emailed me prior to paying the fee, if they had questions and or concerns we had a brief convo either through email, text & or phone call. Explained the whole process to them & then they locked the fee in, emailed me exactly what they’re looking for & we get it done.

Once again, I do appreciate your concern and voicing your opinion & I hope you understand the unfortunate frustration that comes with it on our end.

3 Likes

Completed your Inquiry form. Look forward to hearing from you!

Do you work with any NY dealers that can pass on the $500 NYSERDA rebate for NY customers?

Unfortunately, we do not. I apologize.

Do you have dealers in MA?

Unfortunately, no. I apologize.

UPDATED LIST OF 4XE INVENTORY

CLICK HERE :point_right: CARMA | Current Grand Cherokee 4XE Inventory

Please keep in mind. These deals are only for NY & NJ.

Please update calculator to MSRP vehicle you choose.
NY Residents must change tax rate in calculator.

12,500$ in Rebates. NY/NJ
Includes 1,000$ Jeep TDM in which you can retrieve from Jeep.com

7.5% OFF MSRP W/ Affiliate.
5.5% OFF MSRP W/O Affiliate.

353$ M / 24 Months
10K Miles Per year.
Inceptions due at signing.
NJ Taxes.

Click below for Calculator.

Jeep Grand Cherokee 4XE Calc | NJ Taxes

Dealer pick up and or shipping available.

If you’d like to lock one in Broker fee must be paid first in order to lock in details & vehicle.

After paying broker fee there will be a description box, please enter the line the vehicle is on.
Please provide 3 top Vehicle choices, incase one is already gone.

Thank you.**

Broker Fee Payment: :point_right: CLICK HERE TO LOCK IN VEHICLE

Fully refundable if vehicle you’re interested in isn’t available anymore, & or credit not approved.

Affiliated companies PDF
FCA-AR-CompaniesList.pdf (2.0 MB)

Affiliate Sign Up Link. Takes affect 30 days after signing up.

Grand Cherokee L Limited Special!

NY/NJ DEAL!

55K MSRP

8.25% OFF MSRP W/ AFFILIATE
6.25% OFF MSRP W/ OUT AFFILIATE

5,000 IN REBATES
1,000$ JEEP TDM From Jeep.com
2,000$ Loyalty
2,000$ Bonus Cash

3,000K TOTAL & Loyalty

24 Months / 10 K Miles / 445$ M :fire:
36 Months / 10 K Miles / 495$ M :fire:

599$ Broker fee

These Will Not Last!!!

Use the inquiry form below to inquire

There’s a couple, in my opinion, red flags I wanted to touch on with your company before I would consider doing business.

• Your website has lorem ipsum all over, unfinished, and dead social media links.

• Your website has fake names and fake images for the ‘About Us’ dealership team page.

• All of your reviews on Google are from within the last month from users with 5 reviews or less total on their accounts, except for 1.

• Zelle.

I could be completely wrong in my research here but these are big red flags to me.

3 Likes

Good morning. Our website is not fully finished. Those links were removed in order for us to finish. We’re a newly branded name.

We used to be called @NewAgeAutoLease if you scroll above, we’ve attached our leasehackr reviews. Admins have merged our old LH reviews and you’ll be able to see our reviews.

As per google, I can’t control how many times people leave reviews else where lol. We simply ask our customers to leave us a review. We do a lot of business off of leasehackr.

We accept CC & or zelle.

Other brokers on here know us & know we used to do the right thing. You may ask about us. :blush:

1 Like

Any GCL deals on summit reserve’s?

Yes! We will be posting more Jeep deals throughout the week!
Please use our inquiry form to inquire if you have not yet. Thank you!

The same could be said for an account user that was created two days ago LOL

3 Likes

My thoughts exactly! :joy:

1 Like

Hi, I sent an inquiry in. Look forward to chatting. Looking for GC 4XE w/Tech II. Located in MI.

Sent a lead inquiry for a 4xe, hope to hear back soon.

Thank you for inquiring & thank you for being patient. We are trying our best to get back to everyone ASAP in the order received. Thank you once again!

Unfortunately, we do not deal to MI

Sent a request 5 days ago still waiting!

1 Like