Carl Burt Your new SOCAL Toyota dealer ( San Diego & Inland Empire )

Hi Everyone,

My name is Carl Burt. I recently moved from a Bmw store to Temecula Valley Toyota, as an Internet Sales Manager.

I will be providing the same great service to my New Toyota client’s, as my Bmw clients received, as you can see from the link below.

https://www.dealerrater.com/sales/Carl-Burt-review-264838/

Please contact me via email . cburt@tvtoyota.com

https://www.tvtoyota.com/new/Toyota/2019-Toyota-C-HR-960cdb330a0d0cc72f5092d38dc92796.htm

1 Like

Welcome, Carl!

1 Like

I’d make sure you aren’t violating any Toyota rules with advertising in this manner. They do have restrictions with advertising prices below invoice online

There is no selling price listed in his post… loophole?

1 Like

Not sure .No invoice or sales price was shown, but I took it down just in case…

I’d follow the model that Cody and Trish use and do a Google Sheet instead. Then have people PM you for the link to it

2 Likes

Carl worked side-by-side with me at BMW for the last six years (literally right next to me) and I can vouch for him personally with no hesitation. He’s a super standup mate and he will always do everything he can for his customers. We all know this forum emphasizes price over service and hopefully his management staff will let him be competitive in that respect as well. But just know, if it comes down to a difference of a few hundred dollars, he’s a guy you want to have in your corner when something comes up post-sale.

Good Luck Buddy!!! :call_me_hand:t3:

13 Likes

Thank you Dave for them kind word’s… Top man you are .

See you soon for a beer and a catch up Mate…

2 Likes

working on a spreed sheet now.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

@viper689 @Weeeoooh @sag123
Requests for a spreadsheet are not permitted per forum rules. He clearly gives his email in the first post. Why not ask for it via email?

Didn’t realize that was a forum rule now, thought that was dependent on the dealer/broker :slight_smile:

It is quite prominent on the forum now.

You were essentially asking to be PMed info

My bad! I see it now.

Please refresh links. Few cars added . I will be adjusting aged Camry’s also .

Hi Everyone,

Please contact me via email CBURT@TVTOYOTA.COM

I have included a link to our new car inventory below. Please take a moment to pick out a vehicle in stock, that way I can provide you with the most accurate & aggressive quote(s) possible.

If you can not find what you are looking for in our dealer inventory, please email me with the closest thing we have and what differences you would like to see (i.e. color, packages, accessory differences).

Temecula Valley Toyota - New Vehicle Inventory

Thank you for your consideration

Hi Everyone, Please contact me via email CBURT@TVTOYOTA.COM I have included a link to our new car inventory below. Please take a moment to pick out a vehicle in stock, that way I can provide you with the most accurate & aggressive quote(s) possible. If you can not find what you are looking for in our dealer inventory, please email me with the closest thing we have and what differences you would like to see (i.e. color, packages, accessory differences). Temecula Valley Toyota - New Vehicle

FACEBOOK LINK

2 Likes

Post some deals here, please.

6 Likes

I cannot put my pricing out on threads … email only as above Sir

You’re going to struggle being successful here then. Check the spreadsheet model that other dealers/brokers that are limited in what they can publicly publish.

9 Likes