Carl Burt Your new SOCAL Toyota dealer ( San Diego & Inland Empire )

Due to low inventory I am limited to 500 over invoice deals on selected models.

I tried but couldn’t filter the resuts among the 393 vehicles. Any 4 door manual transmission, car or truck? EDIT: duhm instead of using the check boxes, I just typed manual. Found this Corolla 5YFM4RCE6LP043317.

Hi carl - emailed you last week (july 18), let me know if you got it & are avail to chat re: 2020 Highlander Limiteds

If he’s not active LH should shut this thread down.

4 Likes

The deals are looking good on cars. Trucks not so much

I have 1 white . 2 red ,2020 primes left . text me 9512699104 for a lease or purchase . Huge rebate . La and orange ? I have them 3 left

@carlburt Hi Carl, any deals on the Highlander hybrid xle or limited?

1 Like

I have good inventory of prius primes, corolla, Highlanders. I have matched deals also
No deals on trucks

HI All .

If you live local to Temecula or in san Diego . I have been beating local quotes and matching those from Orange county . If you want to save the drive , please bring in your quotes and lets situate your new Toyota…I have good inventory of Corolla, Camry , Highlander and Highlander hybrids. NO DEALS ON trucks. sorry.

3yr/10K lease on a 2021 Camry SE Hybrid. Any good offers?

I have Trd pro 4runner in stock . white. AND a cement trail edition both 4x4

I have many great offers on Camry

Any lease for supra 2.0t?

Sorry I have non available yet . they haven’t been discounted though

What kind of offers are available on the camry hybrid? 2020 or 2021. prefer 2020 though

Hi - I’m interested in both of these 4runner models.

Any good leasing deals on Rav4 XLE? also wondering if the rav4 XLE in lunar rock in stock (seems not available on the website)?

Any deal on Prius Prime? Thanks

Emailed you for a tacoma and got no response back yet. let me know asap please

Any incentives for a Tacoma TRD Off-Road 4x4 in white or cement?