Care by Volvo - $600/mo XC40 15k/24m

no matter how I looked at it, I can’t make my regular lease plus current insurance and a reasonable maintenance estimate (based on my two previous Volvo maint. costs) come up to that much

I think they price it HIGH for the privilege of the early turn in.

if your insurance is over $270/mo this makes sense.

1 Like

It’s not that bad…

I like it, but not for $600. Not even for $450 a month on a standard lease. Below $400 maybe

At $600 including insurance, it isn’t far off an equivalent $450 a month lease for 24/15k with 0 drive offs. I bet that at the moment, it’d be tough to do much better on a normal lease.

It’s easy. I could do $100 a month better without any haggling. Just based on my current insurance carrier and advertised deals on the car.

I wonder how property excise tax is dealt with on a subscription? Here in MA, when you lease or buy a car, there’s always a hefty tax bill is each year to be paid on the value of the car. I wonder if this is also the case in subscription based model.

All the advertised specials I’m seeing are for ~$350 a month with $3500 down, before drive offs for a 36/10k. That’s already more than $450 a month and the mileage is way less

To get to $450 a month with 0 das for a 24/15k, you need to get an 17% dealer discount due to the lack of incentives currently. Not going to happen.

A 7% discount will get you there for a 36/15.

2 Likes

so this is a good deal for

people with anything less than stellar credit

high insurance markets

people with high insurance premiums

We’re in Romania. Lots of Volvos.

Was talking with a friend who asked me about this. He couldn’t find whether or not you could transfer the lease, if you wanted to get out early. Has anyone seen the fine print on this?

He can’t…

1 Like