Car Shipping from CA to NY/NJ

I’m being offered a car but I need to ship it across the country. Can anyone help with a recommended shipping company?

All help is greatly appriciated.

I hear uship.com is a good website (a friend used to it ship a car, I haven’t used it).

There are ton’s.

I used bullseye auto transport with pretty good success in the past. They are a broker in Idaho.
DAS, they are the walmart of car shipping. Never used them myself, but have sold cars to others that have used them.
FedEx Critical.
Team driveaway. I use these guys at least 4 times a year. They move large commercial units for me, but they do standard.

Dan White at http://www.whitelightningautotransport.com/ is outstanding. I’ve used him for years without a problem. He’s a broker, but he properly vets his drivers to be reliable and have the proper insurance. You never know what jack you’re going to get with uship.

1 Like

Heard great things about Gold Key Transport; carrier not a broker. They had great reviews on Yelp, Google.

Never used them myself bc they didn’t travel my route; they seem to focus on East/West coast cross country trips.