Contacting next dealer on a list: “may I have this dance?” edition

2 Likes

4 Likes

4qlhag

5 Likes

I was thinking of this one (which thankfully, I did not need to make):

10 Likes

Hey happy Cake Day! :cocktail: :wine_glass: :cupcake: :cake:

Lol good advice on that too. Really slim pickings today on meme fields here, too early? Going back to a tried and true topic

12 Likes

EV broker/dealers in NJ yesterday

8 Likes

Any of them that were holding off on discounts are probably back peddling now.

2 Likes

Meanwhile, disappointed :unicorn: hunters who bought new hunting gear, only to learn that NJ ended hunting season earlier than scheduled

7 Likes

Honestly anyone who really wanted in on any of the NJ EV stuff should have jumped on it before this past summer since that’s when the dealers were originally supposed to have control of the rebate application at point of sale. The fall/Costco stackability was just a fortunate set of circumstances that was a bonus. If that dealer portal was active by then I’m sure they would have found a way to at least make the Costco money disappear.

1 Like

Every “I signed, how did I do?” thread

11 Likes

2 Likes

just to get technical, that is a Metris and not a Sprinter. A sprinter can fit even more seats. :smiley:

2 Likes

4qmdlr

8 Likes

It’s been relatively quiet last couple of days…

4qmv1q

5 Likes

4qn88y

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/brand-new-camaro-v8-s-by-gm-284-down-284-a-month/318283/353?u=rustydaemon

4 Likes

Sometimes I just feel like saying - The deal sucks!!! You just got ripped off big time!!! (Just to be facetious)… what’s the point of coming for validation/vindication after the fact :thinking:

2 Likes

I’m just impressed how many people happen to stumble across LH the day after they sign a lease. Can you imagine the odds?

6 Likes