Capital Motor Cars - Leasing Company - Review Form

Greetings Everyone!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

My name is Rafael and I work for Capital Motor Cars we are based in Springfield NJ. I’ve really enjoyed meeting so many wonderful members of the LH community.

If we have done a deal together in the past and you can take a few minutes to write a review (maybe even post a picture), I would be most appreciative!

Thanks,
Rafael (973) 563-7374

1 Like

Not only did Rafael get me the deal of the century: $2650 due at signing, $450 a month on a T6 R-design with polestar, metallic, air suspension, heated rear&steering, and 21" wheels, he got it in Bursting Blue. It’s a 7500m/year lease but I drive 2 miles to work, so I’m cool with that. And, it took a little while, and had a few bumps in the road. However: I. Love. This. Car., and I’d use Rafael and Capital Motorcars again anytime.

2 Likes

Rafael helped my Aunt with her 2019 Grand Cherokee lease a few weeks ago.

He was very responsive and quick to answer texts and phone calls, and answered any and all questions about the transaction. He got her a great deal and she is very happy with the car.

Rafael even drove over an hour to meet her halfway to drop off the car so she could avoid rush hour traffic, which was very much appreciated!

Highly recommend Rafael and Capital Motor Cars to anyone looking for a great deal on their next lease!

1 Like