Can't we all just get along? :)

I’m originally from an area of Wisconsin where many place names have a Native American origin (Oconomowoc, Menominee, Waukesha, Mukwonago, etc) it’s hilarious to watch people from other regions try to pronounce them…

1 Like

I just tried, and yes, I sound like a buffoon!

No worries, we sound like buffoons when we say it too. Others just sound like buffoonier buffoons because I know what the buffoonery is supposed to sound like :grin:

2 Likes

The names in Spanish are original AFAIK and not derived from places in Mexico. Eg Colorado and Florida are named after their natural beauty.

Other “derived” names are homages to monarchs and such, and not necessarily named after cities back home. Eg Virginia, Princeton, etc.

1 Like

Ya’ll need to stop getting along!

3 Likes

There was no better showing of getting along than this thread. It was Shakspearen for sure. Now when are the east coast members holding a meeting?

His new avatar is a better reflection of his personality :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:fearful: woah der boi don’t go there boi

We shouldddddddddddd

You all are not ready for this

1 Like

Hi ng,
i’m brand new to the forum. understand about the issues on forum.

If you ever want to share your experience with the mod 3 I would love to hear about it.
I had a reservation on 3/31 but had to cash it in due to a financial issue.

Now i’m watching with envy as the employees take ownership.
I’m hoping to find a suitable EV like the leaf to meet my needs until I can afford a tesla.
Who knows , maybe the 2018 will shock me .
Is there private message on this forum like on the “mynissanleaf” forum?

Best

and I thought i’d wandered onto the terrets help line. LOL
Most are creative with their bash comments so that makes it go down easier

Sounds great! I did start a Model 3 thread in the Off-ramp section of the forum, so would love to discuss it more! Sorry to hear about your unfortunate circumstances. :frowning: I get more excited about it every time I get more info about the car. It’s making me nervous though because now the cost is skyrocketing. It’s gonna end up being $60K+ with all the options I want! :frowning: I’ve been driving around in a 2002 Camry waiting for a car like this, so I figure I deserve it. I’m sure there will be many more EV options in the coming years though.

Ya, I think you can private message using the little mail icon when you click on your user icon in the upper right.

Hey, how about New Barking?

1 Like