Can't we all just get along? :)

I guess I meant I love Driving cars. Teslas, for all their tech genius suck around a track and do not engender any emotion though noise etc.

Same here - I can only see red by looking at your avatar :rage: Arsenal is not okay LOL

Will see on Sunday :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Fairly sure that almost every automotive review has lauded the way Teslas drive.

1 Like

And it doesnā€™t even have a speedometer in front of my eyes! Do I have to take my eyes off the road every time I need to check my speed??? F**k that! I want all my gauges in front of me. What do I do with that empty space in front of me now?

Exactly!..

Maybe he meant actually driving his cars. I do and canā€™t imagine myself being a passenger behind the wheel trusting some stupid autopilot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not gonna use Pilot Assist in the S90? :slight_smile:

ā€œWhatā€™s blanching, though, is the carā€™s ride and handling. If anybody was expecting a typical boring electric sedan here, nope. The ride is Alfa Giulia (maybe even Quadrifoglio)ā€“firm, and quickly, Iā€™m carving Stunt Road like a Sochi Olympics giant slalomer, micrometering my swipes at the apexes. I glance at Franzā€”this OK? ā€œGo for it,ā€ he nods. The Model 3 is so unexpected scalpel-like, Iā€™m sputtering for adjectives. The steering ratio is quick, the effort is light (for me), but thereā€™s enough light tremble against your fingers to hear the cornering negotiations between Stunt Road and these 235/40R19 tires (Continental ProContact RX m+sā€™s). And to mention body roll is to have already said too much about it. Sure, that battery is low, way down under the floor. But unlike the aluminum Model S, the Tesla Model 3 is composed of steel, too, and this carā€™s glass ceiling canā€™t be helping the center of gravityā€™s height. Nearly-nil body roll? Magic, Iā€™m telling you. Magic. And this is the single-motor, rear-wheel-drive starting point. The already boggled mind boggles further at the mention of Dual Motor and Ludicrous.ā€

" leaving a vacuum thatā€™s instantly filling with questions: Have I ever driven a more startling small sedan? I havenā€™t. At speed, it gains a laser-alertness I havenā€™t encountered before. By happenstance, associate road test editor Erick Ayapana had penciled me into a 2.0-liter Alfa Romeo Giulia to get here, and it feels like a wet sponge by comparison."

1 Like

ouch lolā€¦

Just as an assist, not the driver :slight_smile:

@MConte05

:wink:

1 Like

TBH that was the first review I had read of it. Now makes me eager to drive one.

And I am as big of a driving nerd as it gets. I race rally cars, used to own a supercharged Lotus elise, but damn, sounds like this model 3 will be a blast to drive.

1 Like

Taking me getting used to not seeing the Chelsea ā€¦#leasehackrprobs

LoL. I really didnā€™t plan to turn this thread into a Model 3 discussion, but you know I enjoy it. :wink: I got super excited when I read the motortrend review, though Iā€™m trying to tame expectations because I hear theyā€™re a bit biases on the side of Tesla in their reviews. Weā€™ll see as new reviews from unbiased sources come out. :slight_smile:

Thanks all for hearing me out. (Even you sarcastic jerks! hahahahah) :stuck_out_tongue:

It will be back soon. The season starts with beating Arsenal!

1 Like

Seriously though - Iā€™d buy one too. But not yet.

1 Like

Shots fired arsenal fans beware

Idk I like Tesla too

1 Like

It canā€™t even make one lap of the NĆ¼rburgring at race pace. It shuts down due to overheating and goes into low power mode. It drives fine, but given its speed it canā€™t come close to a BMW M car, Porsche etc as far as driver involvement and feedback goes. It is not a drivers car in my book. It is an A to B with lots of nice tech.

Itā€™s an awesome 1/8th mile car. :slight_smile: The youtube videos of the stripped P100D drag racing is so nuts!