Can't we all just get along? :)

I know I’m not exactly innocent when it comes to this stuff, but I feel like there needs to be some kind of concerted effort on this forum to cut down on the arguing. People seem to get pretty heated about various topics. Nothing wrong with constructive feedback and lively discussion, but lately it seems to be getting downright mean. Maybe there needs to be more moderation or some kind of temporary account suspensions when things get too intense?

I’ll try to do my part to take a step back and think about my reactions before posting. I’m also making a big effort to keep my Model 3 commentary isolated to the Off-ramp section of the forum because I know that tends to set people off. :stuck_out_tongue:

I really love this forum and all the great info that’s shared, so hopefully we can all just get along! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

shut up hoe

/20char

/kidding
:grinning:

7 Likes

Welcome to the internet, circa 2017

Go find your Utopia somewhere else. This forum is no different from real life, so grow up :slight_smile:

Edit: Just thought about it and even your new Model 3 is not that )))

googled ‘tesla car memes’… was not disappointed.

3 Likes

1 Like

LoL. Orrrrr we’ll just turn this in to the tesla meme page. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

WTF poor dudes getting roasted lmfaooo:joy:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

ahhhhhhh

I dont post often, but I’ve actually always admired how courteous and uplifting you try to be ng0. It would be nice if other people acted the same, however, I’m not overly optimistic this thread is going to change their minds, but this thread has at least given me an opportunity to let you know that your overall positivity has at least been appreciated by me.

7 Likes

What have I missed?

Nothing, really. I guess @ng0 just got hurt by constant poking at Model 3 :slight_smile:

Well it is a POS

J/K

:grin:

1 Like

Yes, in spite of everything positive I said about ng0, I also think the Tesla will fail miserably, but that doesn’t take away from the fact that ng0 still seems like a nice guy.

Dont worry buddy. I have high hopes for the model 3

2 Likes

I keep making the mistake of thinking this is a car forum where people actually love cars. It is not, it is a money saving forum, which is fine, but no self respecting car lover would come on here and say they want a Tesla. The thought of having to drive a car like that depresses me quite a bit, no matter how inevitable it is.

Anyway you can all Fk off, I hate you all and none of you know what the Fk you are all talking about! :wink:

(I must have missed all the ill will on the forum recently that made this tread happen)

For some reason I can’t read your posts, I just keep staring at Borat :slight_smile:. Chelsea was okay :wink:

1 Like

all in good fun :smile: if you ever are in the market for a bolt, holla at ya girl :call_me_hand:

1 Like

The Bolt just broke Consumer Reports’ record for range on a single charge. Something like 250 miles highway with AC off.

2 Likes

You can love cars and also love Teslas. The fact is that Teslas, especially the Model S, are amazing feats of engineering light years ahead of most of the car industry.