Can you share your recent signed deals for X5 lease

Hello, my current lease is up and i am looking to lease a BMW X5. 65k-70k MRSP, 36 month, 10k a year. tier 1 credit score. Have anyone had similar lease and could share their numbers? Wanted to have some numbers in my head before going to the dealer. thank you so much!

1 Like

The only numbers in your head should be % discount off the MSRP base MF and minimal dealer addons. Don’t go to a dealer without knowing these numbers.

1 Like

As a point of reference, I would recommend checking out broker deals in the Marketplace to see what discount off MSRP is possible on in stock and custom orders.

Once you have done your research (discount off MSRP, incentives you qualify for, MF and RV) put together a deal and make the dealer an offer via email. Do not step foot into a dealership unless you are test driving a car or picking up a car.

3 Likes

If you’re asking what your monthly payment should be, you’re doing it wrong.

It’s like negotiating compensation at a new job and you’re asking what your net worth will be next year. Way too many variables between point A and point Z.

Dealer discount is typically the only negotiable.
Between this starting point and the end payment, you’re impacted by:

RV and MF —- set by the bank and can change month to month.

Incentives — how many can you stack? Lease cash, loyalty, OL, fleet, etc etc.

MSD

CCA

Taxes —- varies from state to state. And sometimes even city to city within the same state.

1 Like

very informative. thank you so much

really helpful! thank you so much!

one more question… how do you factor in the equity that is in your current lease?

You don’t. You cash out any equity you have from your previous vehicle and don’t put any of it down towards your next one.

1 Like

New to here. would someone tell me what the current MF and RV are for BMW? Do they change each month and where can i find those numbers?
Thank you so much!

Edmunds is the authoritative source for those, or Super Supporters have access to the Rate Finder tool that can look them up.

The captive programs change every month, yes. For BMW specifically you might want to read through

2 Likes

Is the link John mentioned above. Consider supporting with the money LH is already saving you! Cheers!

3 Likes

Why not use a broker?
@Clutch has a so cal dealer
Save yourself time and money

1 Like

As you know MF is usually a pretty important negotiable as most dealers mark up over the base.

Yep, people who don’t really know how a lease comes together/don’t put time in to understand calculator will just be burning money…they should use a broker for sure!

2 Likes

I approve of this message.

3 Likes

I am looking at the same this month.
December has the best deals for sure - BMW dropped base MF.

Found on Edmunds:
X5 40i (2023)
36/12
.00170 MF base and 51% residual
$1500 lease credit
$1750 loyalty BMWFS

It depends on your definition of “best deals”. To me a good deal involves a sizable dealer discount before all the incentives. Lower MF is great but it’s the equivalent of about 1% extra discount assuming it doesn’t get marked up. You could have probably got an extra 1% discount on November 30th and be in the same or better spot than if you try to get something today. I don’t expect to get a good deal until after Christmas.

You mean the last week of December, the dealers will try to make the sale for the end of year numbers ??

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.