Aqu. Fee and Doc

NJ Supp. Fee - $193.83

NJ Tire Tax - $7.50

TOTAL - $2665.39

and we are giving you a rebate check for $479.00 for your last
payment on the Lincoln.

I did the MSD’s anyway so you can see the difference
the payment goes down to $602.37 with $8731.68 due at signing
which $6300.00 is refundable security deposits.
So you are saving $3000.0 over the course of the lease
on a $6300.00 investment. Well worth it.
Today is the last day of the month, if you tell me you are ready
to move forward you would just need to go to my website and fill out
a credit application and you could pick the car up next week if you wanted to.
Any questions give me a call.
Look forward to hearing from you.

I have a Lincoln MKC now with 1 payment left. I am from central jersey, zip is 07731.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, also I am looking at the Lincoln Nautilus.
Thanks

That’s X5/GLE/E-Tron/F pace pricing If you deffintley want an Infiniti think you should also contact

There have been some other QX50 deals posted. How do they compare to what you were offered?

Your deal is pretty bad.

That is really high for an Infiniti, which is a very touchy topic on this forum because of the similar pricing to the better BMW and Volvo deals for a car that could be a bit more modernized.

That’s awful, run away! :running_man:

With incentives it’s only a $3500 discount, so after covering your payment more like $3000 off, HARD PASS

Bad deal. Go to the marketplace section. Tons of great deals not only on QX50, but also XC60, X3, Q5, NX, RDX, etc all in NJ area.

You should just work with a dealer or broker from the marketplace as, no offense, if you’re even asking if this deal is good, you definitely need to be working with a broker, etc.

I’ll walk you through hacking an etron if you promise to not take this. If you have Costco and live in NJ, I’m confident I could find one under this payment with 0 down and free Audi Electrify America supercharging for 1000kwh, or about 2400 miles of driving.

Anything but a cvt.

2 Likes

Well, that just sort of says it all right there, doesn’t. You can have an Audi E-tron or you can have… an Infiniti. Doesn’t matter which, I’d be taking the Audi…

Please update your title to be more accurate and useful.

Thanks for all the input, I appreciate it. I knew it was high but because I don’t want to get ripped off too bad I thought I’d ask.
I returned his email earlier telling him that I thought the so called “good deal” wasn’t so good.
Well I’m waiting on a couple of quotes for a Lincoln nautilus also so we’ll see if they get any better.

I doubt they will be good either. If you are stuck on either of these cars, check out the marketplace, you might find a car you love there, or we can walk through doing it yourself, via finding money factor / rent charge, residual value, and incentives then calculating the lease cost.

1 Like

Thanks, I can certainly use all the help I can get.

Everyone here is super helpful, just don’t expect to be spoon fed information, anyone here would gladly walk you through the steps, but you’ll have to do the dirty work of finding cars locally, figuring out what a good deal is, and dealing with the dealer.

You might want to start by looking at cars that tend to lease well…

If you want to learn why people are able to get the deals that sometimes don’t seem possible, read some of the articles in Leasing 101.

Avoid the QX50 unless it is a must-have, and put together a deal before emailing/calling dealers.

Much appreciated, I will admit incentives were rather weak for May. Hoping to go into the office tomorrow with better programs for June. Stay tuned for updates on that by noon.

@Turkeyh684 send me a private message, I’ll give you some insight on that deal tomorrow based on May and June’s programs to see how generous that offer is/was.

I appreciate your advise, I looked and printed out the steps in how to calculate a lease. My question then becomes how do you find out the MF and the residual value without asking the dealer?
My wife really likes the Lincoln Nautiilus so that’s what I’ll try for first. I like it also because it is bigger than the others.
Do you think we can get a better deal on the Audi, I think it’s the Q5?

Thanks,
Ted

forum.edmunds.com, search your car, create a free google account and post the ? Using zip and terms of lease.

Q5 you might have more luck, we have brokers that work with Audi in the NYCTristate. I personally recommend Quentin of NYCLIFE, search him up on the marketplace. He does Cadillac/GM sometimes, BMW, Audi! MB, Volvo, is working on a Land Rover sheet, and is awesome.

The first question, you can go backwards if you have everything else, final lease cost, payments, $ due at signing, fees, and acquisition/bank fee. It’s a big math equation, so it’s possible, worth the effort? Debatable.

I’ll take you up for the offer. Although costco rebate is gone, but market allowance has jumped from 4k to 6k for June. So, the pricing shud essentially be same. I am in nj :slight_smile:

Check your pms.