Can posted payments not include Loyalty/Conquest/other incentives?

I feel like it’s slightly salesmans-y to post a low payment, only to find that a portion of the forum won’t qualify for that payment because it includes a Loyalty incentive. Wouldn’t it be more honest to post the payment after DAS and required (if any) MSDs, because everyone needs to pay those, rather than a payment with optional incentives included? Otherwise why stop at Loyalty? Why not post payments with all available incentives such as Recent Grad, Military, etc…?

In my head, if I had loyalty, I would see a low payment and be like “Wow, that’s a great deal. And my Loyalty will make it even lower!”, rather than right now where I see a low payment and go like “Wow, that’s a great deal. Oh wait, it’s going to be higher because I don’t have Loyalty.”

Now obviously if Loyalty is required for a deal, that’s different. But I don’t know, that’s just my two cents. Obviously I appreciate all of the hard work that the mods/brokers/dealers do here, and it’s not a knock on anyone, it’s just an idea to help with the transparency of the deals that are posted.

tl;dr - Broker/dealer posts should post payments before any incentives included such as Loyalty/Conquest. If buyer qualifies for those, then their payment will be even lower than the posted amount.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Require dealers/brokers to list breakdown of total DAS