Camry TRD lease help

I’m currently working a deal on a 2020 Camry TRD with my local dealership. They’ve been reluctant to budge much off MSRP. Here’s where I’m trying to get to… Am I asking for too much off sticker? I understand the TRD is limited stock but $4000 off on a Camry doesn’t seem unreasonable to me.

MSRP: $33,741
Goal Price: $30,000

RV: 64%
MF: .00003

$0 DAS, $295 monthly payment

$500 tax cap in SC, would be rolled into lease

I think over 10% isn’t realistic on any Toyota right now. Where did you come up with the $4000 number?

1 Like

Around $4000 off sticker would put me around $300 a month with $0 DAS

You are way off, brother!
They don’t discount TRD

2 Likes

Thought I would give it a shot with how high the RV is right now, compared to other trims. Don’t think it’s worth it at sticker though.

Understand, but TRDs are something that Toyota don’t discount

I’m looking at that 0.00003
Wow are toyota’s that low on MF?

Nevermind I saw the SE model is 0.00001 wow, just wow

At least in the SE region, they are. Believe all the trims are at .00003 with differing residuals.

My 2 cents: if you want a sport sedan, lease swap into a 3-series or 4 GC and join BMWCCA. You’ll have loyalty plus the CCA rebate for the next lease.

1 Like

But it’s a Camry TRD!

Do CCA rebate apply to loaners under 5000 miles?

No they do not.

Cars with sub 1,000 miles are eligible for CCA rebate, IIRC? Check the BMW wiki here for the latest

1 Like

Worth a try with that RV, but there nothing really special about a TRD Camry (mostly an appearance package) so you’re right it’s not worth it near MSRP.

1 Like

While I don’t disagree with this advice, Camry is a much larger sedan than 3/4 series, much more roomier interior and larger trunk.
According to most reviews thu, Camry TRD is a waste.

If you think the Camry trd is a waste, what crackpot at Toyota thought up the Avalon TRD :grimacing:. Saw one in person at Costco, can’t wait till that’s the new Lexus ES /sarcasm :laughing:.

1 Like

Camry TRD is $5-10K over in SoCal sooo MSRP sounds like a deal to me :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

With a proper drivetrain that would be an interesting car, i.e twin turbo v6.

They could even develop this engine for the bmw supra :joy:.

No limited slip diff, barely bigger brakes, no more power. Only suckers pay more than the XLE.

3 Likes

I concur, I guess they don’t want to step on lexus F series sales.

1 Like