Camaro Accessories (Moved from signing thread)

Added some more goodies to Musclesmurf-----

4 Likes

Strut tower brace and Camaro badge

2 Likes

ZL1 style side skirts

13 Likes

Looks really good :+1:

Just get rid of that cheesy dealer decal on the trunk lid.

1 Like

Heatgun and dental floss

Horrible! Those are the worst!

I don’t even leave on the cheap plastic dealer plate frame . As soon as I get home , I remove and get tossed in the trash . No free advertising.

2 Likes

Season 3 Message GIF by The Simpsons

How can you guys not like these!?!?!

1 Like

Now Im going to go online and find a vintage Chevrolet one for Musclesmurf. See what you
made me do???

1 Like

Looks beautiful !!!
Get rid of the side flashy orange reflectors for the $25 black ones from amazon

Yup…I bought the lighted sill plates under that deal.

I bought some LED ones for front and rear to try. They are factory color (as honestly Im
not always a fan of the smoked out lights). If I dont like em Ill maybe try something else…

This one definitely looks lot better from the stock.

Did you get the lip from EOS or elsewhere?

The front splitter is GM performance Gen 2 in satin black… It’s the 1LE package splitter.

The companion ZL1 style sideskirts from GM performance I thought were too expensive so I went with an aftermarket by IKON.

1 Like

:star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: that look so clean

That is sweet. I was thinking of the black carbon fiber lip from EOS. Not sure if it would match the silver body on my car.

I can’t comment on any aftermarket lips, but I can say for sure the OEM one I have could not be easier and cleaner to install. No new holes are required and everything is completely reversible.

That is not the case with the OEM sideskirts however, which was a big reason I did not want to go with them. The price was the other one :slight_smile:

1 Like

These are very nice…I was pleasantly surprised by them.

They actually look fantastic even when not lit (since they are clear in color which makes them match the rear tail lights for cars with the RS package).

They snap right in like stock.

6 Likes

These were my second upgrade (but tinted black) right after 15% window tints. Night and day difference.