Calling all Hackrs

Oh yes I see that now. So you’re saying the lowest I’ll get it at all in is $2703, not too far from the dealer as long as his cash number means taxes, doc fees, registration etc

Now that I am looking at it again, the dealer IS waiving the acquisition fee and raising the MF (and using the base MF). I thought the Leashackr Calculator was fixed for Chevy Onepay leases but it appears that it wasn’t been.

then i guess my only option to get this down to 2500 area needs to reduce ~1% from MSRP

Any authorized user of the GM card can use the points. Does not have to be same household address. You can add authorized users online. There are several examples of this on a quick internet search.

Thanks I will look into if this route can help me

Ended up closing on a Cruze Premier for $2923, msrp of $24,410. No farm bureau rebate. Would have been more of a LH worthy deal with the $500 rebate. But I’m happy with it and Joann at Princeton made it a breeze! Highly recommended.

Thanks to everyone here :grin:

2 Likes

that MSRP sounds more like an LT.

1 Like

It’s a Premier sedan without any options. I had actually been considering that specific car LOL

Exactly, Premier with nothing extra. But even with nothing extra it is quite nice inside with small amenities like heated steering wheel.

Just to close this out FB cert did in fact show up so ended up getting it for 2422$ :grimacing:

FB was applied after you closed?

Yeah I submit it one day later and the dealership submitted to GM. GM reviewed and accepted, so the dealership sent me a check for $500 last week.

Wow!

…20 characters

yeah couldn’t believe it either, can’t recommend joann and team enough