šŸ’„ May BMW SPECIALS - 2019 BMW 530e - $2750 DAS + MSD - $399 / month plus tax - 56,XXX MSRP <> And Beyond!

wasnā€™t really in the market just noticed the high MSRP haha I would probably consider a low MSRP M3 once my lease gets closer to ending next year

also Iā€™m across the country in NJ

1 Like

$925 with tax, but Iā€™m also in no hurry and mostly just looking for timing advice. My plan was towards the end of summer start shopping around for the next car.

1 Like

In your case waiting sounds like the best Bet

let me know once youā€™re ready - Weā€™ll figure out all the logistics

For everyone whoā€™s been asking
Not many X3 m40i left
This one is still available
Other ones are not discounting as much from what we have seen
2019 is the same car but the numbers are miles higher than this one since dealers donā€™t need to move it
This one is aggressive since it has to go this month
And for those waiting it out to get a better deal - This one is the only one
Once it sells that is it

Can we do msd on i8 for lower payment and how much will 10k a year add?

1 Like

What are the options on the M40i? M-sport?

1 Like

BMW I8 roadster

• 7500/24 - MSDā€™s upfront
  • would take 2 of them
  • let me know the best deal

Qualified for :

• Loyalty
  • OL 1K
  • driving event

PM ME -

Or if anyone else can make it happen

Thanks !

1 Like

Text me in the morning
31O-9O9-39O5

Text me in the morning and Iā€™ll send you it

Contact me on my cell in the morning

Do you still need options?

We textedā€¦ Would be interested in an M40i with adaptive M suspension (option 2VF).

I have to look at it but I think that bumps the msrp a decent some also considering that if itā€™s got that option itā€™ll have other options grouped with it as well

Not the cheapest but at least it has what he wants - What kind of discount did you get on this new

It was $1,500 under invoice plus incentives and no money down. Ordered car not off lot. Its not the most amazing deal i have seen for a transfer but its fully loaded and has the M steering wheel unlike the 2018s. Along with M Adaptive suspension that you will rarely find on the lot.

You didnā€™t get a super big discount from invoice and rolled all the drives in thatā€™s why itā€™s high. Are you offering any type of incentive for someone to take over - We can get a cheaper deal on a new one now

The point of taking a transfer is no money out of pocket. I would love to see a deal on a new car with no money out at the same price. This isnt for someone who just wants to get into a random BMW on the cheap. This is for a person that wants a specific car they dont want to order or cant find with no money out. As for offering anything when i decide i need to push it i might do that but i dont need to get rid of it. If someone wants to make a me a real offer i will listen. Also to add the discount i got was pretty good for the time and market. Bay Area dealers dont usually give big discounts.

1 Like

All that granted Itā€™s a lease take over and payments are higher than many. You will probably find someone for it but Itā€™s just like my special ordered mini. Honest opinion is try swap a lease - here you will have to get lucky for someone to take it over. People are on this site to hack a good payment and most are not here to pay a ā€œpremiumā€ for a special car

1 Like