Calculator Improvement Suggestion -- Input % off MSRP to Auto Calc Sale Price

Should work both ways. Input a sale price and have it auto calc % off MSRP, or input a % discount and have it auto calc the sale price. Would be easy, and useful considering deals are quoted both ways.

3 Likes

Add '% Discount' to LH Calculator

Hi there,

I suggest to add a ‘% Discount’ to the LH Calculator, which is connected to the ‘Sales Price’ field (i.e., changing the in the ‘% Discount’ field will automatically be reflected in ‘Sales Price’ field and vice versa).

I found my self calculating the sales price on my phone a lot when I compare the payments for cars in the same model but different MSRP due to options&packages. It would be handy if the sales price can be populated automatically given the % discount since that’s the only thing we negotiate with dealership in a typical leasing deal.

2 Likes

Agreed, that’d be a nice feature.

0 Likes

I can see why this would be a good feature but most people use the calculator and plug in a number they want to be at (and it displays the percent off below). Plus from what I think, most people tend to play with the calculator AFTER they receive the numbers and manipulate them to fit their payment.

TL;DR: Helpful feature but not necessary but that’s just my opinion

1 Like

Maybe add a loaner/demo miles section for BMWs and MBs since it seems many people don’t know how to adjust the RV for them as well.

1 Like

THIS please! I can’t tell how many times I have to explain residual adjustment for loaners (I don’t mind doing it and being transparent on my pricing as I am with all clients), but if the calculator had the option, that would make life that much easier :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m just waiting for “if i get 47% off this Tacoma”

4 Likes

47% off with an RV of 80%+, so you pay me to take a Tacoma?

1 Like

I can’t even figure out how to put decimals in for tax…6.625, 7.4, etc

1 Like

Copy and paste from somewhere else in your iPhone bro :grimacing: iPhone issue more than a website problem.

3 Likes

@LeaseHero HAS SPOKEN

0 Likes

Fixed the decimal input issue on mobile for sales tax. Thanks for letting us know!

4 Likes

Can you make the same change to the residual value field since loaners can have fractional amounts?

Yes, I know I can add the mileage penalty to the sale price but cleaner to mark down the RV to match how most dealers present it.

1 Like