Calculator/Deal Check (BoltMania)..Is this correct enough to begin shopping it around?

Either that or maybe he credibly threatened to blow the place up?

I think youā€™ve inadvertently started an arms race on what the customer can bring for the salespeople

You brought Whiskey
Next guy brings blow
Only a matter of time before thereā€™s strippers

2 Likes

1 Like

I think we need to add an entry to the LH calculator for ā€œgoods and servicesā€

1 Like

2 Likes

I feel that way already. Another day with no responses to my simple request for a breakout of their deal. If I donā€™t present, Iā€™m already in the trash. Never been my style to hi/low ball, so I will get 10% if they want to make a sale.

Iā€™ve come to the conclusion that 12K miles at $400 is way better than 15K at $1400. lol
Revising my calculation. I figure I can remember a 1K/mo limit better than 1.25K/mo.

15% off in Chicago - its quite simple - the dealer is actually advertising this price on their website and apparently sticking with it. They started with 5 Bolts, but only sold 1 so far. Quite tempting, but with no additional incentives (conquest, state, utility, etcā€¦), itā€™s nowhere as good as the NJ/CA deals.

1 Like

Im guessing the lack of incentives and tax breaks makes this really hard to move in those areas. Still, a guy can dream about hitting that number in NJ, right?