☢️Cadillac GMC Buick Hyundai LAST DAY OF THE MONTH BLOWOUT SPECIALS----- 20 ELANTRA $169 Plus Tax $1.2K DAS

Im in NY do you ship to NY?

Xt6 sport lease? 24 or 36 months 10k

Yes we do, and GM is currently offering employee pricing.

Welcome to the community as well!

Which model are you interested in?

Any deals on the Yukon SLT with 12k

Hello Armin, my wife purchased a Tuscon from your dealership in 2018 and we may be adding to the family. To that extent, send me a private message with lease sheet information for the following: Calculate based on very high Tier 1 credit.

Lease 3yr, 15k mileage
2020 Santa Fe Limited 2.0 T
Color: Quartz White
Interior: Espresso with Gray or Black with Beige
8 Speed automatic
Carpeted floor mats
Wheel Locks

MSRP $38,595
Will pay first month plus associated taxes. No additional down payment
Please separate out any manufacturer discounts from dealer discount on lease sheet.
Please show Money Factor and Residual value.

Sounds great. Currently looking for a lease on a crew cab sierra with the 40/20/40 split seats and navigation. If you have anything let me know were ready to roll.

hi do you have anything for 12 months?

12 month lease?

yes 12 months.

Hello Armin @Parkway.auto
Do your deals apply to the bay area as well?
I do have a current Buick lease, that well end at the end of next month.

1 Like

possibly, If we used an outside lender, but your payments would be through the roof.

Yes it does! As long as the car is being registered in CA.

And welcome to the LH community!

1 Like

Thank you Armin, @Parkway.auto -I actually just moved here from the North East and the car is still registered as such. I do plan to switch everything over. Where are you located?

Hyundai ionq ev deals?

Sounds good, let me know when you’re ready to move forward.
We’re located in LA.

1 Like

@Parkway.auto do you have December numbers up yet?
Looking at zero DAS and min. 12k mileage.

Hi Armin, could I have your cell please? I called the dealership and they said some weird things and tried to take the deal themselves when I asked for you. I’m looking for an Acadia, Yukon or XL like what was in your attached deal.