Sold out of etrons!

Arghhhhhh. Great prices. I need to move out of FL.

Hi, first time leasee here. What doc I need to bring for this deal. Will stop by tomorrow or Friday . Thanks

Call me tomorrow please

More than etron

1 Like

Hi, I’m in NorCal area. I assume that you are based in SoCal, would you be able to deliver the etrons to NorCal? Thanks.

1 Like

Seems if you renew a lapsed membership, Costco still considers you a member since the original sign up date. :+1:t3:

1 Like

For 339, the etron is a no brainer this month.

2 Likes

Are deals for Norcal as well?

Great deal, but it is not $339

5 Likes

Of course it is

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

Not in the way @vhooloo and others look at the whole deal - the effective payment.

2 Likes

$339, $483… what’s the difference?

$15 per month cheaper to go with the 36 month term here too

3 Likes

More like around $540

3 Likes

Well, depends on if the DAS includes upfront taxes or not.

1 Like

Yeah, but with “339+tax, $3,800 DAS” my guess is the tax additional.
But who knows, this always confuses me.

1 Like

yah, I could see it going either way. The way it’s written would make me expect $3800 DAS + $339 * 1.whatever my tax rate is monthly, however, it wouldn’t make a lot of sense to state a specific DAS amount without the upfront taxes factored in.

Suppose it could also be $3800 DAS + ($339*1.tax rate + amortized upfront taxes) monthly and that would qualify as $339+tax/$3800 DAS. @Samaudibh can you clarify which you mean here?

California does not collect upfront taxes .
So it’s simple
$3800 drives offs ( no cap reduction)
10 MSds
339’plus tax ( every CA county tax is different) it can go anywhere from 6.75% to 12%

It would probably quiet the herd if you posted a calculator link showing the DAS but I did my best to mock it up on a 36/10.

E-Tron Premium Calculator

1 Like

Except on cap reductions/incentives applied as cap reductions.

$3800 seems remarkably high for drive offs in CA without any cap cost reduction included. $895 acq, $85 dealer doc, $8-1000 in gov fees. What am I missing if not upfront taxes on some of the incentives?