C63s amg lease... how bad

nice purchase! I just leased an Audi S5 and its also hackr worthy but great car! enjoy!

I called you guys about the 19 e63

But I know they arnt giving any discounts on that lol

We are not unfortunately. Way too hot of a car!

Nice car, who did you work at that dealership? Do you think I can get the same deal?

Worked with duke

Ya they had 3 more so go for it

Hi guys,

New the the forum. Want a C63S. I live in New England. Is it possible to close a deal with this dealership on one of these cars and take delivery in New England or have them ship to me?

They could ship it to you at your cost.

I can give you mine lol

I have a car problem, this is my second C63s and I live in Los Angeles where a pot hole is every 5 feet. Time for a new SUV.

I can walk away from it being quoted from carmax and other 3rd party venders which they were mind blown when they saw a car 3 months old that I could just walk away from haha

Would just do it as a favor to you. It’s a great car

If you have a Range Rover I’ll trade you lol

whats your payment and specs, out of curiosity?

Up above 202020

1 Like

thanks, did not see that. oh this was his original thread, damn I feel dumb for that.

If you’re looking to sell the 2013 i might be interested feel free to pm some details…

Sorry I didn’t notice that this is an old thread…

The problem is that in reality, the 3 yr value of an AMG car is under 40%.

The C sedan will have a much better program than the coupe, not sure which one your looking at.

Look at 2016 c63 sedans, definitely way more than 40 % :slight_smile:
I am pretty sure this generation of C63 will hold it’s value due to it being the last V8 rear-wheel drive c63.

I don’t follow you, the RV on a C63S for a 2018 sedan is at 51%. Are you saying the resale market? I’m pretty sure they still hold their value close to 50% after 36/10.

1 Like

the true resale value of the C63 is well below 51%. When I was looking MB was not inflating RV figures on AMG cars. If the tare now than 51% makes the C63 a better lease option.

Show me a 2016 C63 with reasonable mileage at less than 40K without a salvage title or some other major defect.

A simple look at cars.com shows they’re holding value.

There’s no way a C63 or C63S is well below 51% after a 36/10 lease, even factoring in the extra loss in value after the recent refresh. BMW is inflating the M3/M4 residual as they normally do, but Mercedes tend to be about right with there AMG residuals, with Audi RS being overly conservative.

Market range for a 2015-2016 is ~$45k.

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?sourceContext=carGurusHomePageModel&newSearchFromOverviewPage=true&inventorySearchWidgetType=AUTO&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=c24513&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity2=c25225&zip=77380&distance=50000&searchChanged=true&trimNames=C+63+S+AMG&trimNames=C+63+AMG&modelChanged=false&filtersModified=true#resultsPage=1

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 2