C300 coupe lease

Hello everyone can you please tell me if a man getting a deal on this C300 Coupe 2019
The original MSRP of the car is 54250
The sale price is 49000
Monthly payment including tax is$650
The drive off is $1, 120
12k/year
The car will be registered in New York City

C300 coupes don’t lease well and you can’t compare to sedan lease deals found here. But you can find c300 coupe loaners that will allow for bigger discount.

it seems like a crazy premium to pay for less doors basically. (admittedly it’s much prettier) but it’s an extra $300 each month over the sedan each month right?

35k 228 coupes we’re leasing in the $500s … many couples aren’t mass market and not incentivized, if u want one u gotta pay :moneybag:

I found a c300 sedan at another dealer the car msrp is 53250. The monthly payment is $589 with 1720 drive off.

Eeeek - have a quick search of the forums for C300 deals to get an idea of what you should be looking at. There’s a few brokers in NY area that could probably help out if you wanted to go down that route too.

You could probably get a C43 for less

Thanks I appreciate the advice

I originally wanted c43. I was told it’s going to be over $700

Told by whom? Some dealer you walked up to? That doesn’t count.

Search the forum for what’s been done before. You’re going to have to resourceful if you want to hack a lease. Throwing your hands up in the air just because someone with a vested interest told you? Cmon

3 Likes

Thanks that’s true.

I don’t have experience buying or leasing Mercedes, but that doesn’t seem like a very fair deal to me. For that I’d rather add two doors and get an S4… but then again I’m not a Mercedes fan!

wow that is high. Did you find out the current residual and MF for c300 coupes from edmunds? Also, if its a loaner, (from my personal experience with benz), they will offer you more discount.

Yes. I think I’m going to to consider different brand. That too high for c300

So I ended up getting a q60 red sport.blk/red interior. The msrp was 63k
Monthly payment $589
Drive off 1700

Where are you finding a 49k c300 sedan for $350 in ny area? Not happening

Sounds like you overpaid for a Q60. Not terrible by any means, you’re right around 1%, but you could’ve done quite a bit better.

I probably did overpaid .it was hard to find the color combination I wanted.