Buyout audi q5 lease, sell to carvana, then Drive go subscription? Anyone using this service?

$1500 to get out or switch cars before the 36 months are up.

I kinda wish upgrading was treated different from canceling.

1 Like

I really don’t like how you don’t know when you’re getting the car … it’s hard to plan based on their estimates. I want to know what is available now and nothing shows up just estimates so I’m not sure what the deal is with that.

Have you tried contacting them with all the questions you have?

Why not go to an Audi dealer and trade in there vs going third party? I’m under the assumption that if you go through Audi they cut you a check on the spot. Third party requires you to buy first, then sell. Waste of time, energy AND taxes.

Yes you’re right, I’m trying to do it with an AutoNation VW near me. Good advice! Just need to get into a car and so far no luck…

Yes they just keep saying to go on their website and make a reservation and see what’s available and I emailed asking is there anything available right now and they didn’t get back.

Is there a phone number you can call to speak to someone?

855-827-2230 or schedule a call: Calendly - GO Team

What’s your email? Will check and make sure we replied. Thanks

You’re right - the pet rule is stupid. We’re removing it now. But we do think our prices are pretty exceptional and hard to beat.

Would you like to chat with a member of our team? Calendly - GO Team

The downside for some if you can’t customize - all vehicles are ordered in a uniform mid trim level. This simplifies things which reduces cost which saves customers money.

Insurance covers you in an accident. You don’t own the vehicle so you aren’t responsible for a reduction in value, for example.

You can buy the vehicle after 3 years.

It’s just a much cheaper lunch that you can order from your phone.

In another thread it was stated the X3 was a base model.

I believe that was an inaccurate statement from another poster. Our X3s are a higher MSRP than base. $48,250 compared to $45,700.

Monthly payment times 36. No fees if you keep it 3 years.

We’ve partnered with Carmax to buy our customers’ vehicles. They tend to offer more than Carvana right now. Vroom is slightly higher than Carvana.

Not accurate to call that midtrim either.

Yes you did reply but the soonest I see anything for my zip 30024 is estimated March 25th is that accurate? Is there any cars available now? That’s what I need to know. I got an email from you guys today that you teamed up with carmax and that’s precisely what I’m trying to do, sell my lease and get a car with you guys. But it’s hard to do that without knowing when exactly a car will be delivered to me.

Carmax was lower than Carvana for me

It’s funny how Carvana will quote buying out leases that are “ locked down”. I had a ‘19 BMW M550 that they knew was a BMWFS lease. They offered $17k.
BMW cut back smaller check for my ‘ 22 M550. Same lease deal and options. I got $7k, new car only 1st mo payment and &100/mo less than ‘19.
Interested to see Leasehackr’s post on lease sell work around.