Buying a new car right now is hard - should I consider this?

I looked into ASPCA VIP pricing for a Crosstrek about 6 weeks ago and dealer told me definitely not. Of course, YMMV depending on dealer and inventory.

1 Like

See if they will sell it to you CPO. Believe it is an extra year of warranty with unlimited miles during that year.

2 Likes

I wonder if it’s dependent on order vs in stock? When I ordered my Crosstrek a few months ago, had no issues using aspca pin for invoice.

1 Like

Perhaps, we waited way to long to get a second car than needed one within 10 days. So I only asked about in stock units

1 Like

The delta between sticker and invoice on a Subaru is pretty small anyway, right?

1 Like

I think its about 6%

I called my local Subaru dealer several days back and specifically asked about the ASPCA donation for 2% below invoice. they told me a Subaru dealer has to honor the vip pricing or they get in big trouble. he did tell me there were 2 ASPCA programs. one was at invoice and the other 2% below. so proceed accordingly

Which is which?

I just did ASPCA VIP program recently and the dealership honored it. I did have to make the donation first to generate the form for them to look over first though.