Buy C300 Lease or has market rebounded?

LH Fam -

I have a 2020 AMG C300 (51K MSRP) with 19k miles on it. My lease is up end of August so I’m in decision mode now. Residual is 26.5K (if you add NJ taxes that’s 28.2ish + any other dealer fees so let’s just say 29k in the end).

Long story short …vROOM tags this car at like 31K a few weeks ago. Could maybe get 32-33 private party.

Given the info above, if my original goal was to get an SUV or possibly get an electric sedan , has the market incrementally improved enough for me to do that now? Or would you just buy and hold for 6 months to a year and wait it out? Last thing I want to do is enter an inflated long term lease again…

Last question is, if I do finance it do you guys feel I should do MBFS, or any general recommendations on lower rates for someone with premium credit?

Quick edit: is there any tricks I need to watch out for from the dealer if I do buy it out? it seems I can buy the car out through MBFS , so not exactly sure how the dealer and MBFS coordinate…

Give me your wisdom lads …

A post was merged into an existing topic: “Should I buy out my lease?” super-thread