Building my deal 2020 Honda Odyssey touring

Its a very niche program. It shows on my desking system and I’ve seen a signed contract where a dealer has done it before. 95% of the time it doesn’t make sense and almost all dealers are unfamiliar with it anyway.

1 Like

I’d want a lease sheet/screenshot before I go to a place with that many bs add-ons, how many dealers have you contacted?

I have contacted 10 dealers so far. I went today after work and I got everything I wanted and all extra fees removed except they wouldn’t budge on the vehicle inventory tax. It is so weird as the Texas Motor vehicle dealer manual for auto dealers published by Texas dmv says that the VIT tax should not be passed to consumers. I walked and I am
Now emailing more dealers and I am willing to travel or have it shipped.

@Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto Any idea if Acura lessees qualify for Honda loyalty?

Like others have mentioned, every bank/captive charges an acquisition fee. They can rarely be negotiated down such as MBFS (795 from 1095) - but generally very hard to do.

Other captives allow you to waive it with a MF bump - it’s not always advantageous, you have to crunch the numbers to see if it’s worth it.

No captive or bank will just waive it, I would take it with a grain of salt if someone you spoke to over the phone said it does not apply to you - they might be confused too.

Acuras don’t qualify for Honda Loyalty

1 Like

I accidentally stumbled upon on a fart odyssey touring. It does have an odd smell to it that hopefully goes away after they detail it. They told me it is the manager car and the smell is his cologne. Numbers look really nice. Deal is done if it pass the wife’s smell test.

2 Likes

lol that’s got to be a LH first; smelly vehicle.

Did you end up getting it?

We did ending up getting it. They ran the ozone machine and detailed the car and the smell was gone. I never thought I would be a minivan guy but these odyssey are super comfy and has a ton of features. As soon as we took the Odyssey the gm grabbed a new 2021 to be his daily driver so someone in Texas can buy the gm’a Fart car for a fat discount next November.

1 Like