Buick Encore Lease Evaluation $226/month 24/15 $542 DAS

Is this a good deal on a Buick Encore preferred with remote start and pcw safety package? $226/month for 24 months (15k/year) and $542 due at signing.

MSRP: $26,065.00
Sale Price: 20812.62
Residual: 63%
APR: 1.3%

1 Like

Is this a good deal on a Buick Encore preferred with remote start and pcw safety package? $226/month for 24 months (15k/year) and $542 due at signing.

MSRP: $26,065.00
Sale Price: 20812.62
Residual: 63%
APR: 1.3%

I moved your posts to their own thread. It’s not the most polite to attempt to hijack other threads

1 Like

What state are you in? What are incentives?

Thank you! I’m new here

Michigan. I’m getting GM employee discounts and a few others discounts. Come to a total of about 4500 off employee pricing.

What are the incentives? $4500? If so this is a deal literally any dealer can do. You need to look for better than straight GMS pricing.

It’s not just employee discount incentives. The seller also added in about $1k after the the employee pricing and the $3500 for employees. It’s my first time leasing and this was one of the best deals I could find besides the Trax.

It’s not supplier discount. It’s family/employee discount. I went around to a few other dealers and couldn’t get this price,

GMS is employee. It’s hard to really say anything about it without a better breakdown, sorry.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spammers - [report them here]