Buick Encore 24/10 - $169+Tax $0 drive off

This was an advertised deal. No negotiation is required. So any of the sales people can help you.

$148+tax / 24 / 12K miles + $495 due at signing.
https://www.markchristopher.com/weekly-ad
01 AM

That ad shows 495 as CCR plus driveoffs and tax. My deal was true zero due at signing

Is the $750 incremental rebate the Costco gift card? Or is the Costco gift card on top of your deal of $169+tax ?

It was a local market rebate that the dealer could apply to a lease.

The costco card wasn’t factored in at all (only qualified for $300). We looked at it as more of a cool bonus to the deal.

Great deal!!!

Does anyone know if leasing a very cheap used car, for example from the Fair app, would qualify for the Lease Conquest/Competitor lease incentive?

All I had to provide was proof of a current lease. Dealer said either the original contract or a printout of the lease statement

I saw the “Mark Christopher” ad ($148 + $495 and drive-offs) in the newspaper today and noticed that they will waive the competitor lease requirement if you have a Chevy, Buick, or GMC lease. If that’s the case then for people like me who have a GM lease but not a competitor lease then this deal may cost less than the Simpson deal ($169 sign and drive). The Simpson deal last I looked stated you need a competitor lease to qualify and all others pay $1500 more.

I suppose before I pulled the trigger though I would inquire at both dealerships about the details. The Chevy/Buick/GMC lease issue may work at either dealership. Won’t know till’ you ask,

The two advertised Encore “deals” are close in pricing if you roll the $495 into the lease.
If 12K vs 10K miles/ year is important, “Mark Christopher” is more attractive, but agree,
would inquire/negotiate with both.

Wish we had deals like this in the DFW area. Dealers here aren’t giving anything except the rebates as “discounts”

Gmc and Buick programs are national FWIW… It’s puzzling but what can you do? The lack of urgency I’m running into at the moment has been strange to say the least.

I suspect that the SoCal Buick deals (like the linked Encore deals) consist of dealers chasing high volume incentives to the dealership. That and perhaps some regional incentives.

How else could you explain that these deals are not widely available ?

I wonder if the dealers in TX aren’t struggling as much due to hurricane Harvey ? Seems like all the dealers I contact regardless of manufacturers want to discount a little and use rebates as discounts.

Right before Harvey I was able to negotiate a 17 equinox for 146/mo but passed because the dealer tried to play games when I got to the dealership and tried to renege on the agreed price through emails.

You can upgrade to executive member retroactively and get the $700 cash card.

1 Like

its a great little crossover, i just drove mine to vegas this week with my family, 4 person with trunk full of luggage and it run up the hill like a champ. when you rev from 3k to 4.5k rpm u cant tell the diff in sound too, so quiet.

I agree. The DW and I have two of these beauties. If there is another great deal on em’ in a few months when the 16’ lease runs out then I’ll lease another one. I use it for my 90 mile commute. DW uses hers locally. By strategically switching cars we can stay within the lease mileage limits.

They are great commuter vehicles.

also the great mpg, all highway i can get 34-35, 25-26 all local. and i still cant believe the little 1.5 pack that kind of punch, it totally drive like a larger I4 engine. my wife insist on leasing a CT200h but after we leased both car, there is just no way CT is a better car for twice the money, we probably lease 2 of these when our lease is up in another year and half.

I routinely get 35 mpg for all my (mostly freeway) driving.

How do I upgrade Costco membership to executive after sign up the lease??

Call the Costco GM auto number and tell them you want to upgrade to Executive for the $700 card. The promo says you can do this, I believe.