Annual Mileage: [10,000]

MF: [.00106]
Residual: [63%]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$0]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$185]

Zip Code: [91362]
Sales Tax Rate: [9.5%]

Just signed on this deal for this morning for my mom. Straight up advertised deal with no sneaks or last minute fees. Had limited time before her lease turn in so couldn’t take too much time negotiating further.

Spent an hour driving it home and it feels like a great car at 0.7%

1 Like

Sounds like a great deal. Can you PM the dealer? Thanks.

Simpson Buick (Buena Park, Ca) has the same deal advertised on their website. You’ll need a competitor lease to qualify for this price.

Great. Thanks. Do you know what the Incremental rebate is that the other poster mentioned? And any idea if it can go lower if you get supplier pricing?

This was at Simpson.

We worked through the Costco rebate, and supplier pricing didn’t seem to be on the table for this deal, but by all means try and see if you can get even better

I see these with different down payments. Were you able to get around that as well?

Is this for AWD or FWD?

This was straight $0 due at signing. Mom signed the deal and they handed over the keys. This did require a non-GM lease rebate though, otherwise they were asking ~$1,750 drive off.

will you be still eligible for Costco gift card ? One dealer told that it’s independent of whether they apply supplier pricing or not but not sure if that’s true.

Yep. Completely eligible. It’s a separate form that the dealer submits to Costco, but didn’t require us using employee pricing, etc.

Can the non-GM vehicle be financed instead of leased?

typically not if it’s lease conquest

Would anyone know if those same rebates are available to 2017 models?

Your numbers don’t add up right. If you punch these numbers in calculator give you over 200 per month

His numbers are fine as long as the drive off fees were rolled into his payment. Assuming the final cap cost was 18785.

Does a Chevy qualify for the conquest rebate?

Is this available in Nor Cal?

Can you please pm me the salesperson contact information? I will go there today !

Exactly the case. All was rolled in, then split into 23 payments, technically, as it was $0 drive off

No. Has to be a non-GM vehicle.