Buick Enclave Consumer Cash

Hello,

I’m trying to negotiate the lease on a 2020 Enclave. There is $6000 in consumer cash this month however 2 different dealerships have told me that only applies to purchases. I would like to confirm that first here before I move along. There’s also $2,500 in conquest. Please let me know if this $6,000 applies to leases and if so is it stackable with conquest?

Thank you,

Jon

Check Autobytel and/or Edmunds using your desired trim and your zip code. From what I can see it looks like that $6,000 is a purchase only incentive. The $2,500 should be available if you have any existing lease in your household.

Thank you for the quick response. I wasn’t sure how to tell if it’s purchase only. Autobytel lists it as consumer cash and TrueCar just said it’s “not available with special finance or lease offers.” I think I read that wrong. I read that as not available for “special finance or special lease offers” meaning it should be available for regular lease offers if that makes any sense. Anyway thank you for confirming. Looks like I only have the conquest.

As a general rule with GM incentives, anything you see labeled as “Customer Cash” or “Bonus Cash” is usually for purchase. Leasing incentives will almost always say “CCR” somewhere in the description, or specifically say “for leasing” in the description.