Budget App Recommendations

Does anyone use a budget app they really like? I’m looking for one that especially allows a good version of syncing between two users’ devices as the most important feature. Secondary would be that it links to CC accounts and automatically categorizes purchases.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

:bat:

Every dollar. Wife and I just log in with the same account and everything is perfectly synced. Works great for us.

3 Likes

We still use YNAB 4 which has syncing via Dropbox. I haven’t heard great things about the newer web subscription version.

1 Like

I registered for personal capital however I don’t see the point. The only benefit is having everything in 1 place I guess but even then I have to re-login periodically.

1 Like

We are doing a trial month of YNAB. It’s not the most intuitive software I’ve ever laid hands on.

But we’ll see. If it doesn’t work we’ll try something else.

Just feels like we could have more to show for what we warn. Time for a gut check and see where the :moneybag: is going.

:bat:

Mint changed my life :slight_smile: I’ve been using it for 8 years or so. I started using personal capital a few months ago to see if I would like it more, but I personally prefer mint still. Probably because I am just so used to it… I believe if you had 2 users, you would probably just share a login. That is what my wife and I do.