Budget $600 a month for SUV

The great car seat debate, answer…Suburban

It’s not a free lunch… it’ll just be rolled into your deal without you knowing it. Unless there’s a manufacturer’s pull-ahead program (unlikely), you’re still the one paying for it.

1 Like

Pull ahead is for your brand only like a loyalty bonus. We had a long argument about this as conquest vs pull ahead. No brand pulls ahead another brand’s cars. There are examples of this happening with buybacks for Lotus according to Ed Bolian of Lambo Atlanta, but idk…

Lotus bought back the car and he got something else from Motorcars of Atlanta.

1 Like

Don’t get too emotionally attached :grin:

Agreed, whatever it’s called, OP just needs to realize what incentives apply and what don’t.

I realize it, I should call Audi and see if they’ll let me out. How else do you all line up the leases? It ends in early September. I wanted to be ahead of the game because this takes a while, especially for two adults sharing a car with different wants, and we have two kids (I’m nursing the baby) and two full time jobs (no childcare open yet). For me to even go test drive a car is 1-2 hours and we can’t go together.

Not sure if this was mentioned or applicable but Isn’t there frontline/healthcare/teacher discount on these?

edit: Volvo Incentives/Rebates/Programs V60

Thank you, we are not frontline or teachers. DH is fed govt and I’m self-employed. We get Loyalty and USAA though.

Does anyone have thoughts about the XC60 vs the X3? I didn’t want to get a BMW but my parents both have them and love it.

You get much better value in XC60 vs. similarly priced X3, IMO

2 Likes

If the ad says a special of $459 per month and $4209 due at signing, doesn’t that mean they should be offering me a $575 lease? And not $660 like they offered me.

TBH threads like this are a waste of everyone’s time when the OP refuses to educate themselves via all the articles on LH that explain the basics

Now we are literally back at square one with you looking at dealer or OEM ads.

This saga will end with you hiring a broker or signing with the first dealer who hits your payment-shopping target. In other words, all the advice offered to you was wasted.

5 Likes

There are always all kinds of missing taxes/fees and incentives that don’t qualify included in dealer ads. They’re not even worth looking at 99% of the time.

1 Like

The fine print said it includes all taxes And fees. And the articles I’ve read said to look at these deals and read the fine print.

Does it specify that it applies to that vehicle? It says “on select vehicles”

1 Like

I agree with @max_g. You did not even specify your location, which would help us to help you. I offered to connect you with a good dealer in MD (if this is where you are shopping) and you did not respond. It seems like you just ignore all help and keep doing your thing.

1 Like

Look, provide your general location, state. We’ll link you with dealers or brokers, people that can help you find the car for a good price. Right now we have no clue where you are located and can only offer general advice, if you want more tailored advice, and to save a :poop: ton of money, do so.

I drafted something that said yes in Maryland, inside beltway but I couldn’t post more that day and I forgot about it. Thanks!

1 Like

I just PMed you dealer info.

2 Likes

Go with Ursus’s dealers. They are awesome and he knows some really cool guys there that will get you a deal.

OP when you’ve read the Leasing 101 and FAQ, post a specific deal for review. Good luck in your search. Thanks to all who contributed their opinion.