Broker Threads-What is your preference?

Hey Folks!

For those who review broker threads…

Do you prefer one, massive, ongoing thread with title and program changes monthly?

Or

A new thread each month?

I personally would prefer a new thread each month, especially for the ones that have a lot of changes and comments. It can be hard to weed through things.

Plus, rather than making a zillion edits, people can compare more easily to past deals and see what a broker offered in the past, both car-wise and deal-wise.

1 Like

One LOCKED thread that brokers can modify and change title monthly. It’s ridiculous having to scroll 1,000 posts, 99% of which are questions that should be asked privately.
I know how to get to the first post, of course :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Definitely new thread the same thread is a PITA. The site keeps your place and when I click the link it takes me to the last post I read in the thread. I then need to scroll all the way up to read the new post at the beginning and then back down to where I was in the comments.

1 Like

This would be a good alternative as well

1 Like

New thread monthly. The long threads get confusing.

A new thread each month. Less confusing.

Would love a locked thread. That I can post new deals in the comments

1 Like

Adding to this, it would make it less likely that brokers get requests for “is this still available,” when it’s a car/offer from a few months ago that is long gone.

Locked threads mitigate the incessant

What is the payment for xxx?
—> text us for a quote/spreadsheet link

One locked thread. It gets old really quick seeing 800 “please pm me” posts after the OP specifically said “pm me for details.” Honorable mention goes to “hey I just PMed you” posts as well, cause it’s always important to alert the internet that you PMed the person.

4 Likes

Wait. You mean…

1 Like

1 Like

image image

1 Like