Broker leasing question

Not had the $200 BMW question yet. Good grief.
(And I’ve had a sub-$200 BMW before!)

Many of those messages was because you seem you didn’t know who you was talking to.

I am not a broker I can imagine it’s a lot especially on here with plenty of persons messaging you. However, it’s never okay to be rude or unprofessional when you’re dealing with potential customers as I was not rude to you.

Someone is buying/leasing a car that’s a big investment they should ask plenty of questions! I’ve never dealt with a broker before I had a few questions on how all that worked as well. A phone conversation everything could’ve been summed up in a 10 min phone call, messaging here sometimes things get misunderstood and many of the times you took a long time to respond then it was like starting the conversation all over again.

Like I’ve said on this post I have no problem you not working with me, just don’t be mean to me nor anyone else at the end of the day we’re potential clients and you’re doing a business so show some customer service. You threatened to basically “blacklist” me for contacting other brokers yet me and you had no commitment and you sold the car!

And let’s make it clear I was not asking for any unicorn deal! I was not asking for $199 for any bmw I went with the exact price you had up so don’t try to throw that in there to throw people off like that was an issue with us that’s fake!

:popcorn:

Deals are a time sensitive thing as a deal that makes sense today for the dealer your broker is working with may not make sense tomorrow, or in a week, or in a month if the car is even still there.

Be mindful of your timeframe when asking someone to advocate for you.

1 Like

That’s just fake news…I threatened to black list you right…
Just move on with your search…this is getting dumber by the minute

2 Likes

Was this message not from you telling me all brokers talk and no other dealer would work with me?

1 Like

I’ve been told to pound sand by dealers and that I’m wasting their time and that I’m crazy or unreasonable after only a handful of emails. My advice is: don’t take things so personal, don’t grind axes, and just move on. Misunderstandings and conflict are an inevitable part of life, there’s no point in investing so much time and energy in them when you could be doing other things.

6 Likes

Like I said, best of luck in your search

1 Like

Ever been to Shelton Buick? They told me to shove it when I balked at a straight supplier deal.

Sales manager emailed me to tell me I’m persona non grata.

Actually lol’d for that one.

3 Likes

Agreed and noted. Thanks

I just don’t want him to do this to someone else that’s new because I was really thinking there’s a blacklist here. Hopefully moving forward he treats people better like it’s never okay to be rude and unprofessional.

Not sure what’s the point in posting this. I never denied contacting other brokers if you read my original post that’s exactly why I wrote this post bc you act like I was doing something wrong by shopping around.

The tone in messages and texts always causes headaches, but I’m nice!

Like I said again, I’ll know who to ping when I see a white x4! Haha

Ok folks I think the net net is, Newuser was not blacklisted nor was it even suggested. Whatever gripes there are, let’s squash and move on instead of airing it out here.

My point is that there is no bad blood between us and we ended the conversation well last night, or so I thought

Nope. I’ve only gotten into a fight at Randy Wise in Fenton. Had numbers in writing, called him to confirm them all, showed up at 6 to sign, sales guy kept us waiting for F&I until 930, then contract had completely different numbers than what he had sent me in writing. Sales guy played dumb until I started showing everyone what he had sent me in writing, then he just looked really embarrassed. Sales manager tried to half heartedly make it right but I made it clear that I wouldn’t take a vehicle for free from them. I’ll black list Shelton now too :grin:

In defense of @nextlevelautobrokers, if someone looks at your activity, you can see you are messaging EVERYONE on every post asking about X4s. I get you are looking for a certain car, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that you have to ask on every post/every dealer’s page. You need to better focus your search. This argument with him also seems to go a little deeper, since you were posting about this and complaining more than a month ago: 🚀 DISCOUNTSALES2020 AUGUST BMW NEW and LOANER! 8/13 update! 26.5% 2019 740xi MSPORT!

Other than that, I remember a thread a few weeks ago that people were questioning your intent, especially based on your username. I can’t find it now, so whether it was deleted or something else, who knows, but the point is that you’re being a little too sensitive, as was noted.

3 Likes

The core issue of the discussion is addressed, let’s move on.