'Broker' here, offering my services and advice

I spoke with @Benedetto over the phone about what to do on my current lease. Although I did not broker a deal with him, he was super helpful in giving me some tips on determining what was the right course of action for my particular situation (I’m moving cross country and my lease is ending while I’m moving). I recommend speaking with him if you have any questions! He won’t pressure you into working with him and he can give you some advice on what to do.

Thanks @Benedetto pleasure doing business with you.

2 Likes

Can you move pic to Trophy Garage?

Noooo it’s my picture

2 Likes

I don’t care - keep them all in one place :slight_smile:

I’d frame it and put it on my wall

1 Like

Talked to @Benedetto for a bit today and had a lot of good advice. Thanks for your time!

1 Like

It was a pleasure dealing with Ben. Right off the bat I could tell he was extremely knowledgeable in his field giving me a run down of the cars I was interested in and the prices they go for with some of his personal input on them. Due to my particular situation being one that Ben could not afford to be liable for he denied me his services, which was a huge shock to me. Clearly Ben is not here to take my money or anyone else’s. Instead he is here to provide a great service to anyone looking to find a lease deal and to receive a minor compensation for the huge waste of his time. Although Ben could not take me under liability he still gave me advice, ran me through the leasing process, and offered to look over any lease deal and worksheets that I find. I was definitely not expecting any of this getting on the phone with him for the first time ever, nonetheless I am grateful for it. All-in-all I give Ben a 10/10 if you need help finding a lease don’t hold back and contact him, you will not be wasting your time.

What do you mean liability?

Never replied to my email last month - too busy?? I guess it’s good to have lots of business.

Hi @Boraxo - missed some time last month sick and focused on clients currently on retainer.

I’m happy to go over your needs if you’d please re-email me.

hey @Benedetto, just replied to your PM, completely forgot I sent you one in the first place. Thanks!!

@Benedetto sent you an email about a Ghibli, if you could please take a look, thanks!

He will pay what you are worth, which is 0.02 …lol

1 Like

For brokers - several of us just lurk waiting for a great deal. I don’t know if this is crazy talk but if you could post some of your monthly representative deals that would be helpful.

1 Like

Something like - this month Volvos are going for this or Tahoes are a deal. I love what Chevygirl does with her lists of deals.

Good idea. I think Ben is working on this with his email campaigns.

correct… (20)

Appreciate the feedback @CalOkie

Anyone w/ those needs should get on my newsletter

CarSalesSnoop.com (still working on it)

I signed up… been considering using a broker

1 Like

New here. I’d like to discuss hiring you. Please pm me. Thank you!