'Broker' here, offering my services and advice

What kind of a deal did you get and what area are you in?

just wanted to put up a picture of the beauty! Thanks @Benedetto

3 Likes

nice man! @Benedetto is very helpful. do you mind posting more details about the deal?

thanks!

2017 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
MSRP $46XXX
36/10
$388/mo
$2948 at signing including paying taxes upfront.

In New York, but car was in PA. Went and picked it up and tried to drive it home slowly… =D

1 Like

I worked with @Benedetto to get a 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Ultimate trim. While I didnt go with the dealer he was working with, I used his numbers to get a deal in the same ballpark at a dealer closer to me. He also went through my contract to make sure everything was clean. Would highly recommend him if you are new to the art of leasing.

2 Likes

Hello all!

I think it’s time for an update.

Firstly I want to thank everyone on the leasehackr community, as it’s helped grow my business from a local, small run business, to an internet based business where I’m in the position to hire an employee or two.

I’ve gone through the pains of finding the right person. Who knew being an employer is hard work?

However, the reason for this update is my absence over the past week.

I’ve come down w/ a pretty bad cold and shelved work while I get better.

I have missed countless emails and texts and I sincerely apologize.

While I won’t be doing any pricing today - I will be getting back to everyone to update them on their status.

Thanks,

Benedetto.

No worries Ben. Hope you feel better.

How much? :sunglasses:

That number has been all over the place too.

I need someone to build inventory lists so I can run down them in quick order.

I tried the VA route - that didn’t work too well. Interviewing people for remote work now.

Also ran into a cool website - hiremymom.com

@redvictory, please post ur deal info and the dealer where you got the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Ultimate. Help any others looking for the same type vehicle.

LOL [20char…]

where do u want me to post it? I dont know if it is a good enough deal to post in the share deals and tips forum

People are posting their deals the Benedetto help w/ right here in his thread. Use the format like Lightning did just above here, include the dealer and state/city and even a pic if you like.

I am always seeking new opportunities. I can put together new lists and already work from home.

The thought of you and a legion of moms hacking deals :rofl:

2 Likes

Motherhacker :laughing:

4 Likes

Ben will have a whole harem.

At first glance (really just looking at the carousel) it just looks like a home for attractive 30-year-old women on the phone.

2 Likes

@Benedetto brokered this deal for me. Absolutely love the car and Ben was a pleasure to work with. Always kept my requirements in mind and worked accordingly. Never pushed me to go for something that I was not comfortable with. I would highly recommend using him.

PS: You can find the specifics of my deal in the Forum

Can you post pic and breakdown in Trophy Garage?