'Broker' here, offering my services and advice

Nah - Suburan stores have no incentive

I contacted Novi today about a qx60 and when I asked them to replicate a deal on here, they told me to go get it elsewhere.

lol.

You’ll have to hit Ohio for a deal.

That isn’t an issue.

I want to thank @Benedetto for his help! he helped me find out that the caravan i’m purchasing was indeed the best deal possible. He didn’t charge me a thing and was VERY helpful. I recommend him highly!

2 Likes

@Benedetto

You should put your contact info on your website or a way to leave you a message there.

Hi, @vandals04 not sure if it helps or not but I first left him a message here in thread and he got back to me pretty quick with a reply and how to contact him :slight_smile:

Appreciate it - working on a new website at the moment.

Also got another idea coming down the pipe :slight_smile:

@Spark - still looking around for you as well.

1 Like

Thanks @Benedetto :slight_smile: That new car lease fever gets worse it seems the nearer to lease end lol!

1 Like

@Benedetto was very helpful, and I would highly recommend him. I leased a fully loaded Durango R/T, with his assistance and guidance.

He is not even in my state and was very knowledgeable as to the rates in my area, and the dealers that would provide the best deals.

Look no further. He is very fair and reasonable, and well worth it.

@Benedetto was great. He offered me some great advice the other day over the phone. He’s extremely knowledgeable, highly recommended.

@Benedetto, emailed you. Looking for e300 deal

@Benedetto emailed and texted you. Please let me know what’s the best method to reach you. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Emailed @Benedetto and he called me a day later. I did a ton of research but Ben was still able to identify where the dealer was overcharging me. The 15 minute call was invaluable, and he gave me confidence to go back into battle at the dealership. The result is I was able to save $30 off my monthly payment and got them to reduce the down payment to help with my current lease. All this and he didn’t charge as he felt I was already close to the best deal.

Thanks again and hope to do more business in the future,

3 Likes

That’s awesome… I think that at least deserves a small gift card… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sent one the minute I got off the phone.

4 Likes

@Benedetto helped me out tremendously and I was able to get a 2017 Challenger Scat Pack for $388 a month. Will post pics when I take them since I just picked up the car today! Awesome dude with lots of experience and most importantly very informative and will walk you through the process from start to finish. Would recommend 10/10.

I’m interested in the new Cayenne - but would most likely wait for December for the demand to cool off first.

Any crazy deal on qx30 infiniti?

@Benedetto was awesome to deal with. He helped me get a great deal on my 2018 XC90. It took a bit of work, but Benedetto kept at it and eventually got me the exact specs I was looking for. I very highly recommend Benedetto to any of you who want to work with a broker versed in the LH ways…he’s transparent, hardworking and charges a very fair price. I’ve learned a lot here, but still was happy to have Benedetto in my corner negotiating and putting in the legwork. He was even texting with me from the finance office when I was debating whether to get the wear and tear coverage and negotiating. I look forward to working with him on my next lease. Also want to thank all of you for opening my eyes to how bad my past lease deals have been and helping me avoid more of the same in the future. After finding the LH community, I’ve spent countless hours educating myself and thanks to you I now understand at least the basics of how this game works after many years and many terrible leases.

3 Likes