Broker Assistance Needed. Fairfax County, Virginia

They may, but VA charges tax on full price. Closer to $400 incl. tax should be doable on a decently optioned one. But OP doesn’t have much time to work on the deals.

True forgot about the VA tax. Between the cops and taxes leaving VA was the best decision I ever made lol.

5 Likes

Thanks @Ursus. Any recommendations what i should expect if I move up to $400.

@tritus91, i looked at few C300’s but they were coming up to $430. I read on one of the threads that loaner 330e’s might be a possibility.

Still hoping to get some advise on brokers in the area. Hope there are some on this forum who have helped lease cars in Virginia.

Thanks.

2017 MB C300, BMW 330 loaners or 2018 Volvo S60 (don’t know current numbers)

@Moi Check out PassportBMW’s inventory. Look at the used cars that are 2017 or 2018 with less than 5k miles. Those are all demos that can be leased using new car programs (eg rebates, residuals, MF, etc). Just know that the Residual is modified based on the number of miles - example if the car has 4,300 miles on it, then the Residual is $1k less than new (4,300 miles - 300 miles = 4K miles * 0.25/mile).

Anyway, there are still deals to be had as the rebates are pretty strong - $3k lease + $750 loyalty (if you qualify).

Reach out to my CA - @DroseBMW. He will help you out:

Daniel Rose
Passport BMW

Email: daniel.rose@passportauto.com
Cell 661.733.8015
Desk 301.702.6407

Good luck!

Not -$500?..

This is the Calc that I found on Bimmerfest and it’s what was used when I got my 330xi loaner in Dec.

Thanks, @rkinra. Just looked up their website. They do have a few.
Will call Daniel to check if there are any deals to be had.

Thanks.

check out LeaseWise on checkbook.org

After taking into consideration some of the advise given by hackers, i focussed on negotiating a BWM X1. Finally ended up at $369 on 2017 X1, in Virginia.

Here is lease sheet of the best offer I got so far. Looking to see if these numbers are good enough. Not sure, if i am the best at doing this, but am giving this a try !

Am being told that tomorrow is the last day i can avail the $3000 rebate on the 2017. And it will be gone for ever after that.

Here is lease sheet of the best offer I got so far on a 2017 BMW X1 28i. It has Weather and Premium package.

Looking to see if these numbers are good enough; and if I should bite the bullet.
And, yes, am in Virginia. So get taxed all the way up :sob:

• Dealer offered $369 / 36 months,
  • $0 out of pocket.
  • Need to pay first month lease amount.

Have attached the lease sheet. But, here is the gist of the offer.

• MSRP - 40,545
  • Selling Price - 33,045
  • Rebate - 3000
  • MF: 0.00172
  • Buy Rare: 0.00152
  • Residual: 61%
  • Term: 36months
  • $0 out of pocket
  • State: Virginia

Thanks for the help, hackers.
Moi

Sorry about that @Ursus. Still trying to figure out the rules around here. And, yes, appreciate you cleaning up, nice and quite.

Hope you did see my notes. Please help if you can.

Thanks.

Just be sensible, no rules here :slightly_smiling_face:
Is it new or loaner? Did you try contacting Passport BMW guys here? Also - did you check Silver Spring, Rockville?

Sure. Will do.

Passport is not budging. Have not dealt with Silver Spring and Rockville. Not sure I have the time now. I am being told, the 3K rebate ends tomorrow.

Got this from Northwest BMW. Not really happy with the numbers.
When i started out, i thought, I could land at $325, but this a lot of money ($369) for X1, and it does not have too many options either :frowning:

Well, this what I said before - lower your expectations with only one week to go. It takes time and work to get great deal.

Yes, I agree. Just one last question, is it true that the $3k incentive on BMW are going away after tomorrow.

Will need another lease in October. Will start early, and also, get more learning from the site.

PS: I did get an offer on Outback 2.5 Limited w Leather +Eyesight for $342, with zero of pocket for a $37K car. Given I am in Virginia, I think its an okay deal, given its features. Thinking over it.

That’s what people are saying, but will know for sure next month. Not a bad deal on Outback, but it’s no BMW. Which dealer? Can give you a sales manager to maybe beat this deal.

Farrish Fairfax Subaru

Go to Stohlman, they are much bigger volume dealer.

Stohlman Sterling is stuck at $359. And that too for 39 months, and not 36.
Do you know anyone there who can beat Farrish?

Btw, I found X1 at Passport. Am going to try them tomorrow. Not sure if they will bite.