Brand New 2018 BMW 328d 24/10 $225/mo + tax/tags +doc + loyalty + OL code + new grad

One white one left…

15 minutes later, I’m half way through 24 ads (they play increments of 6 for each ad break) trying to get to the summary at the end. Apparently you can’t simply skip to the end without passing through each of the 4 ad breaks. I just want to know what your 3 “options” were (I’ve read it’s always faked/staged) and which one you selected. Thanks, HGTV.

1 Like

lol!

In order to get on the show, you have to have an accepted offer with a closing date.

Magic…gone

1 Like

Ha, I knew I’d read that somewhere. Finally got to the end of it so I could see the options, and more importantly your wife’s comment about having babies running around in the next couple of years.

It’s incredible what a half mill can get you out there. What’s also crazy is what an effective $299 can get you out there on these 3 series diesels (see – I can stay on topic).

Hahaha!

Wellllll keep in mind we’re in more of an agricultural town (4 years ago) just about 25 miles from Boston. One town closer, same house is $800K, 3 towns closer, $1.2 million, and then you get to newton/Brookline and 2500 sq ft is $2 million +

Nothing like NYC or CA but still bananas!

I just got someone a diesel for $154/mo. $2300 down included $1400 in msds $191 effective monthly on a 52k car😜

You make me sick.

I don’t need it but I want it

1 Like

Makes me sick that I got him a deal for $40/mo less than I paid. Haha. But he had to drive 2 hours for it. I drove 10 mins from my house to bmw Devon

Is it possible to replicate that? Damn I’d drive to PA for that!

…nevermind haha

So 400 is too much, but you’ll finance the Tesla for 800/mo for 5-6 years? :thinking:

How am I ever going to watch Fixer Upper ever again now that you have spoiled it all?

Well, maybe because I have a crush on Joanna :blush:

Joanna and her husband Chip are starting their own network, anyways.

I can’t replicate it. You would need to have college grad. Loyalty and ol

Go to the Zillow forum guys!!! I have 100 tenants in my real estate business. Cars are an escape from that nightmare. I don’t want to read it on my thread!

Not ashamed to admit I saw this episode a while back. Small world.

1 Like

Of course, since I’m one of the few females around here, the thing I noticed is that she had a different Lilly Pulitzer outfit each day. Hah.

Now that was hilarious

1 Like

Mods Can close this. All sold. I’ll be listing more today