🦞 BostonCarConcierge-Broker Serving New England and Beyond

, , , , , , , ,

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here

Taking the weekend off! Only responding to pending deals thanks!

Just wanted to leave a note - I reached out with some basic questions to see if my dad could save money by buying his Range Rover from the East Coast and shipping it out to WA state. Mike was extremely responsive and professional while I peppered him with (stupid) questions. My dad ultimately decided to trade in his current car and buy from the local dealership, but Mike deserves to be recognized for his continued helpfulness - he is truly an asset to this forum.

6 Likes

Well it happened and all because of Mike @Bostoncarconcierge . In addition to my review previously I wanted to post pictures of the big reveal and just reiterate what a great guy personally and professionally he is. Thanks for making my wife’s birthday surprise a huge success, it was amazing. We are visiting your hometown this weekend :). Here’s the pics!

7 Likes

This was absolutely one of the most extraordinary deliveries I have ever seen! Unbelievable deal on one of the most beautiful Velars out there. So happy for you guys!

Hi Mike- What is the cost of your service?

Hey Rob!

$299 for non lux cars and $399 for lux cars.

Thx,
Mike

Morning Folks!

I started my new full time job yesterday, so if I am slower than usual to respond, that is why. I should be able to respond to all requests within 24 hours.

As a reminder, I am specializing in:
New England Only
Toyota
Subaru
BMW

Any State but CA
Land Rover
Jaguar
Volvo

For brands outside of the above, I am exclusively working with New England based clients go forward. Shoot me a PM with as much detail as possible.

Thanks!
Mike

2 Likes

I found and approached @Bostoncarconcierge here on LH while on the hunt for a family member who was upside down on an existing lease.

Mike @Bostoncarconcierge is truly a pleasure to work with and an absolute class act. In a matter of a few months he has helped both my family and friends find great lease deals here in MA. The feeling of walking into a dealership and having your deal done and car waiting for you is 1000% worth the small fee.

For those of you in NE serious about leasing and have your eye on what you want, you’d be insane not to at least ask if Mike can help you out.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind words! It’s been an absolute pleasure getting to know you!

1 Like

Are you keeping my MT TRD Off Road premium Tacoma nice and ready for me?
As soon as Vroom accepts my existing TRD I am jumping on yours …

Wait wha!? This is news to me lol

I really want that cement TRD to go to an LH member.

Ready when you are!

1 Like

Hey Man!

Am I still keeping anything warm for you before month end?

Cement one is gone and there aren’t too many manuals left to go around at these prices.

Thanks!
Mike

Never thought I would end up traveling to the New England area to get a car, but Mike @Bostoncarconcierge presented an offer I could not refuse!

I had been searching for a 2019 Velar R-Dynamic with a particular set of specs for a while now (since January). Mike was consistently posting amazing Velar deals on the forum, so I reached out. Over the last few months, he graciously sent some very good deals my way, but I held out for the ‘one’.

Fast forward to March, Mike came across the ideal Velar for me. He was very patient with me with the barrage of questions I had (my first lease) and also was very responsive. He followed up with me throughout the process to make sure everything went smooth. Thank you very much, Mike, for your guidance and assistance. Highly recommend!!

3 Likes

I’ve been lurking on here as I’ve been researching a replacement lease and never thought I’d end up working with a broker. But here we are and I’m so glad I reached out to Mike on one of his incredible deals! Prompt, reliable, and a genuine guy to work with. Haven’t been able to snag any photos because I’ve been too busy driving! Definitely working with him again in 23 months!

Thanks @ravp!

I am so happy this worked out for you and you were able to get the exact car you wanted. I can’t thank you enough for treating me and my dealer contact so well, despite us both learning new things about NJ tax law :confused:

My dealer has not stopped talking about how nice you are, and I couldn’t agree more. Best of luck with the new velar. It’s a sensational car!

1 Like

Thank you @v_ckash623! I am so thrilled someone as awesome as you ended up with this particular car, and for such an amazing deal. You were an absolute pleasure to work with and it is so enjoyable when the nicest people end up with the best deals.

I’ll catch you at Bombers for a tequila some time in the near future in the electric city.

I appreciate the opportunity!

1 Like

Was referred to Mike from a good friend and so glad I worked with him on my new 530xi. Having never leased before I had a ton of noob questions and Mike was super patient and explained everything and anything. He spoke with the dealer dozens of times and took all the hassle out of the transaction. When questions did come up during the paperwork he was available immediately to help clear up any confusion and make sure the deal went off without a hitch.

Looking forward to working with him soon on another lease for my wife.

No pictures because the car needs a bath! Soon!

1 Like

Thank you so much, sir! Not only do I absolutely love this deal, but man, do I love Atlas Cedar :slight_smile:

Fabulous deal and it was such a pleasure to work with you. I really appreciate the kind words!

First and foremost, a huge thank you to Mike @Bostoncarconcierge for setting me up in an awesome ride with an absolutely fantastic deal. I had been stressing for a while knowing my lease end was fast approaching, and since I spend so much of my day in my car, I was holding out hope that something great just might work out. Sincerely, I feel like I got lucky. But if you happen to be someone looking for a great lease deal, you don’t have to get lucky, you just need to reach out to Mike @Bostoncarconcierge

Very rainy day in Boston, but I’ll share a pic anyways. Thanks again, Mike, for making this all so easy!

2 Likes