šŸ¦ž BostonCarConcierge-Broker Serving New England and Beyond

, , , , , , , ,

Wanted to make sure to give a proper shoutout to Mike @Bostoncarconcierge for helping get my parents a 2019 Highlander XLE at an amazing price that seemed almost unbelievable. Before doing this deal I think I sent him over a hundred texts. When I was working on my own deal on a Highlander SE he was the consummate professional always ready to help answer any questions I had. If you are in the northeast and even if not, make sure you give him a call or txt first before going any further. His attention to detail and endless customer service makes him a no brainer. Thanks again.

Wow 100+ textsā€¦Mike has the patience of Job.

1 Like

@Bostoncarconcierge - Hi Mike. It looks like you have helped people secure great deals on Jaguars, especially the F-type. I was interested in leasing one myself, P380 convertible preferably. Any info appreciated. Thanks!

Thanks for reaching out.

Iā€™ve slowed on the Jag front quite a bit as theyā€™re not a fast mover.

Certainly wish you the best of luck!

It was a pleasure man! So happy we could shoot the breeze about getting you the best deal possible, followed by your folks taking advantage of the strongest highlander deal in the country I have ever seen. Really appreciate you taking the time to write such a thoughtful note.

Thank you very much for the badass 2002 shirt!

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

For Friday-Sunday (dealers by me are open) I am doing deals that are registered to New England states only, with the exception of Volvo, which can be registered in any state but CA.

As a reminder, other brands I support are:
Toyota (big things coming to the New England region and beyond through my business in December :slight_smile: )
BMW
Volvo
Jeep/Ram
Land Rover
Lexus
Audi (Added In November)
Honda (New England Only)
Mazda (New England Only)

I also want to take a moment to thank the LH community. I have had the privilege of working with some incredible people thanks to Leasehackr. As deals are completed, itā€™s not uncommon for individuals to really open up about how this process has changed their entire perspective on the car shopping experience. It can turn one of the most dreadful experiences into something quite fun.

LH has afforded myself, and others, to turn something we are deeply passionate about, into a real business. For that, I want to express my gratitude to this community, the individuals I have been lucky enough to work with, and to @michael for coming up with this idea and building something that has become powerful in so many ways.

17 Likes

Happy thanksgiving to you as well Mike. I havenā€™t used your service yet but I suspect it is just a matter of timeā€¦thanks for bringing us so many excellent deals.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words and I also hope you had a terrific thanksgiving! Look forward to working with you in the future.

Happy Thanksgiving! I will definitely will be looking out for the deals this weekend!

1 Like

As all the reviews confirm, Mike is a very honest, hard working and professional broker. I wasnā€™t able to make a deal with him due to a bad timing on my side, but he was extremely helpful, transparent and courteous. Anyone looking for good lease deals, I strongly recommend checking with Mike first.

Mike, I am sure that we will have a deal or two in near future. Thanks!

2 Likes

Really appreciate you taking the time to write such a thoughtful note! Sorry I couldnā€™t make it happen for you, but whatā€™s most important is you got the best deal you could and thatā€™s what itā€™s all about!

All about the long term relationship and never the single deal!

Hey Folks-

Just an early (real early) heads up that I will be away on business in Chennai from January 11 - January 18.

During that time I will be working but only through email and text due to the 10.5 hour time change from EST.

Iā€™ll send another reminder early Jan.

Thx
Mike

3 Likes

Just wanted to put yet another awesome review on here of Mike.

He helped me land a 2019 XC90 R-Design. I hate trying to haggle with dealers and Mike made it so easy to deal with the dealership, helped line up delivery to Ohio and was there to laugh when I needed to vent about the Ohio Title Agencyā€™s ridiculousness.

Thanks again!

Barkley loves it too, haha.

3 Likes

Hey @gregg

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review and for the awesome photo. That is one awesome sleigh!

I absolutely love the 22s against the passion red.

It was such a pleasure to work with you and I wish you the best during this holiday season sir.

Best
Mike

1 Like

Iā€™ll add another positive review for Mike. He scored me an excellent deal on a leftover 2019 XC60 T6 Mom. Process was very simple and Mike is a super nice and patient guy. The Volvo dealer has a decent storm which delayed things for a couple days but Mike was keeping me up to date every day.

Wife is super happy with the new car which is what really matters! Super glad we went with the T6 instead of the T5, this car drives great! Canā€™t wait to lease my next car with Mike! Iā€™m not stepping into another dealership to haggle again.

1 Like

Finally getting around to writing this review. Mike was awesome to work with, back in august he helped me and my wife settle on this Volvo XC60. We wanted one that was a little more expensive but mike helped us stay within our budget and get all the features that we wanted. He is an excellent resource and this community owes him a ton of gratitude. I tried negotiating with a local dealer on my own and Mikeā€™s deal on a similarly priced (55k) xc60 saved me 200$ a month. Many of my friends cant believe that i can afford this car. Mike is great, if I continue leasing iā€™ll make sure I never waste time going to a dealership again. Thanks again Mike, the wife loves the car also.

1 Like

Thank you so much for taking the time to write Ben!

I am thrilled that you guys are happy with the car. I want to thank you for being such a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process, despite a few days of dealer silence due to :snowman: removal.

Enjoy your beautiful new car this season and thanks again for the opportunity to earn your business and trust.

2 Likes

@Davey Thank you for taking the time to write!

Your comments are most appreciated and I am grateful to meet and work with folks like yourself on this forum.

I hope you are your wife are enjoying the Volvo and wish you guys the best this holiday season. I cannot think of a better car to tackle the upcoming winter :slight_smile:

Thank you again! I am very grateful, sir.

Mike

Hey Folks!

For the remainder of the year, deals are for New England registrations only with the exception of Volvo and BMW loaners. Volvoā€™s can still go anywhere but CA. BMW loaners can go anywhere for another week.

https://www.milbank.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/shutterstock_213705673.jpg

ā€œ New England is a northeastern region of the United States comprising the states of Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island. Itā€™s known for its Colonial past, Atlantic coastline, changing autumn foliage and forested mountains. Boston, Massachusetts, the regionā€™s hub, pre-dates the American Revolution, and its Freedom Trail passes sites that were critical to the nationā€™s founding.ā€

2 Likes

Hi LH Community,

Been meaning to write this for a while. I used Mike at Boston Car Concierge to lease an XC90 earlier this year. It couldnā€™t have been easier, he was easy to work with and since it was my first time using a broker,
I had a ton of questions which he answered. Better yet, he got me a fantastic deal - to the point where friends canā€™t believe how cheap I was able to get my car for.

My parents needed another car and I used Mike again and he helped my dad get a fantastic deal as well on a Maxda. He will always be my first text when friends/family need a car. Thanks Mike!

1 Like