🦞 BostonCarConcierge September One Off Camaro SS Convertible Steal-39/10. $499+Tax w First and Plates! Sexy car!

But then what will be posted in private transfers in august?

2 Likes

If I brought this home my wife would claim it, though she’s been wanting a 6MT Mustang GT so I’d have to explain the deal.

Side question:

Does anyone know if you lose headroom with the moonroof vs without? Always wondered this…

I don’t have a moonroof and the top of my head almost touches the headliner (I’m 6’2”)

I can probably tell you conclusively by tomorrow…

I say yes

This one has a moonroof and I sense less headroom on it for sure

Luckily I don’t need it, though

1 Like

As if the interior of a Camaro doesn’t already feel like a gun turret :slight_smile:

Shaquille O’Neal need not apply.

Totally . After driving the Camaro and getting into another vehicle like an SUV, it feels like jumping into a dune buggy or enclosed golf cart :laughing:

1 Like

I love it. I didn’t think I would but I think it’s great. I love the wheel, I love the snug feel of the budget seats, and I especially love the burbles and pops that are more than 2-3x more invigorating than the m550.

Had Scatpack, former Hellcat owners drive my LT1 and all said they would take the Camaro in a heart beat for that F1 feeling. Everyone talks about how tucked in you are and surprisingly comfortable the seats are…I’m sure $286 a month sways that a lot as well lol.

1 Like

Same here…I love love love the interior and the seats fit me like a glove. Rear seat room
is marginal, but honestly 99% of the time its just me in the car anyway.

1 Like

Better bangs and pops for the $ I dont think exist!

My wifes M235 does a burble and pop attempt, but its honestly comical in comparison.

1 Like

The Recaros are even snugger :smiling_face:

They still available

I believe as of this AM they are both spoken for.

We can close this up

Oooofff is all I can say

One off car. NY or NJ only

Must have Supplier and Conquest

MSRP - $49xxx

Dual Mode Exhaust
Redline Package
Manual

W Supplier and Conquesr

39/10
$499/Month + Tax
First + Plates + Broker of $499

Easiest buyer/transaction gets it first.

For those of you who I helped earlier on LT1s, please do not share this deal with friends/members as it’s going through my broker channel.

10 Likes

I will echo the oooooof😋

This is a tasty one😍

1 Like

Ooof is right. What a beauty!

1 Like